Chapter 3

CAUTION- There will be some X-rated words.

Y/n's Point Of View. (Yes, it's still you're Pov)

I ran quickly behind the old dumpster behind the abanded alley and into the club. I decided to tell Rayan to pull up a little farther from the club, It's a bit embressing telling you're friends you work at a stripping club.

I made my way up the stairs trying to be as quiet as a mice but with these heels it's impossible.

Making my way around a corner I accidently tripped over a wooden chair. "Shit.." I hissed, rubbing my knee.

"Well, look who finally decided to come to work, Are you off you're vacation, yet Y/n.." I heard Beh snapp. I turned around slowly with a smile plastrided on my face. "Heyy.... Beh what's up girl did you get you're hair done cause you lo-" I started. "Why are you Late! For the tenth time Royalty.." She shouted, calling me by my Nickname.

"I'm sorry I over slept ma, I can't promise it won't happen again." I shrugged. She sighed

"Alright but try to call next time I was worried.." She said, hugging her self. "Now get ready you're on in Twenty minutes.." She smiled. "Thanks mom." I cheesed running up the stairs. "Girl don't try me.." I heard her Laugh.

I'm thankful to have her in my life.

I opened my closet and placed my makeup, following up with my clothes. I Bend down, for one of my earrings that layied on the ground, when I suddendly felt big muscules snake their way around my waist making me quickly jump. "Chill Baby girl.." I heard Khalil whrisper in my ear. I giggled and removed my self out of his grip. "Move! Khalil.." I laughed, now turning around facing him. "Hey! Y/n My love I thought yoo ass wasn't gone come.." He chuckled.

Me & Khalil were Friends with Benefits. But I quickly stopped when I found out he had a girlfriend with a Baby on the way.

"Well I made it." I shrugged facing the mirror again and placing on my Lipstick. He once again smashed his lips onto my neck, while firmly holding my waist. I moaned jerkig away from his grip. "Khalil you have a girlfriend with two month baby on the way, we shouldn't do this." I nodded.

He nodded, "I undersand." I smiled, "But you know you miss this big ole Di*k." He joked. "Boy... Move." I giggled, shoving his chest Playfully. "But I'ma go ahead and leave before Beh, starts bitchin and smacking me n my head. Shit, it took 29minutes to get it this way." He joked walked out the dressing room.

~~~~~

Rayan's Point Of View.

'One, two, Three. Call.' I repeated all over again, giving my Phone dirty looks (Not those kind of dirty looks.)

I've waited like forever, for Y/n to call me. It's like waiting for It to Rain in the desert. Never! Yes, I might sound thirsty but Shit, I really want a friend plus she seems coo. But I guess I'll have to give up,

What if I had a bad Impression.

Maybe My breathe stanked!

Or even worse! What if I looked Rachett!

So many questions needed to be Answered-

'Bandz to make her dance,Bandz to make h-'

I quickly jumped with Joy, Finally Y/n called. I tried my best talking in my deepest voice, Nothing big.

"Helloo.." I hissed, manly. "My nigga fuck wrong with you're voice." A girl voice shouted into the speakers.

I wrinkled my face in confusion and Looked down at the Caller. Justice...

"Justice, fuck you want." I rolled my eyes.

"Dame, who sucked yo dick wrong this morning?" She muttered under her teeth.

I sucked my teeth, "What the Fuckery do you want?" I hissed, loudly.

"Fuck. Can a girl just call her Bestie on a Casual beautiful da-" she started

"No.." I cut her off.

"Okay, okay, Okay. I wanted you to take me to Bahja's.. She's having a sleep over." She cheesed.

I sighed, "Be there in 15minutes.." I rolled, my eyes and hang up turning on the engine and stolling off to Justice's place, She's ignorant but the girl can sure keep Secerts.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Beauties! Do me the Favor, and press that Voting star, Please!

Lol! Adios! My loves.

~Leiny. <3