Chapter 10

SIKE! Do you girl's really think I was going to discontinue this story, Hell Nah It took to much work and time to start it, so no! I will NOT be Discontinuing. But what I will be doing is stopping it when I don't get enough comments, especially VOTES!. I've been thinking of starting it all over and then making it more funnier and dramatic, Ya know? but I'on you guys decided yes or no! I should start it all over! down on the comments.

Rayan's Point Of View.

I could'nt believe my eyes, the way her body glimered in the nightlight as I sled down her zipper. She was finally bare, nothing but panties and bra's. A smile creeped around her lips as she snaked her arms around my neck heavily pushing me on the Queen sized bed. her patience grew bigger, until she finally took over. "Ohh, Y/n." I moaned into her ear, as she planted sweet kisses down my chest. We both flipped positions , now leaving me on top. I slowly removed her bra and thrown them on the ground with no kind of affection. I gribbed her boobs and now sucking continuously, she yanked my braids, moaning out loud.

I slowly began my adventure, down to her panty line removing it eagerily. I reached over the night stand, looking for the condum that placed there hours, waiting to be used. I fastly opened it and placed it on, now getting in position to ente-... "RAYAN! Are you even listening!!!!!!!!!!" Justice yelled snapping me out of my day dream about my sweet Y/n. "Ohhh, Iam sorry. Its just that a lot of stuff has been going on in my life, its just so hard to get off." I signed. "Well you looked so distracted, I thought I lost you there." She slightly chuckled.

"Sooo, what were you saying after I zoomed out on you." I smiled. "Well I was saying how about we can go out for ice cream, after we're done with this walk in the park." She smiled. "Yeah that sound great." I nodded. "So Y/n- I mean Justice, so how's mean...life." I shrugged, changing the awkward conversation. "Well, funny you'd ask because, uhh! I got into this college! and yeah." She said. "Ohhhh wow! that sounds great!" I Smiled. "So how about you?" She asked.

"Well, you know my grandma has'nt gotten any better! but Iam working on getting her medical medicine and other things she needs to be provided with you know." I said. "Anything else," She smiled. "Nope nothing else." I lied. "Are you sure because, You look a little down! even when you picked me up from my house you did'nt look so.......Happy. Did I bother or interrupted something when I called." Yes, "Of course not.." I Lied once again.

"Yes! I did you're such! a bad liar!" She said getting up from the park bench, pointing her finger at me playfully. "Iam not.." I laughed getting up quickly. "Yes you are!!!" She laughed. "RAYAN! LOPEZ! is a terrible! Liar!!!" She screamed while laughing. I quickly Grabbed her by her waiste, pulling her body up to my shoulder. "Put me down! Ray!" She laughed. "Nope!" I said. "Please!!!!!!" She begged while laughed!. "Okay!" I said putting her down. "Rayan! a bad L-" I covered her mouth. "Shh.." I  chuckled. She stopped laughing, and looked deep into my eyes. I slowly removed my hand, looking into her eyes. We both leaned in slowly and.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER! Ha! okay, I want to stay thanks and shout out to the Chica's who commented on the last chapter! labled. "NOT A CHAPTER!!" well, thanks guys I thought You hated this story. but anyways!! Vote and shit like that you know the usual! and COMMENT BELOW!!!

~Leiny<3