Chapter 9

Y/n's Pov...

Its Been 25Minutes Now That Ray Has Been In My Room Talking To His 'Friend' I Mean I Don't Mind But It Kinda Just Makes My Blood Boil.

'You're Jelous Y/n Just Accept The Fact That You Have A Big Fat Crush! On Raytales' My Mind Argued.

"Iam Not" I Whrispered.

I Started Getting Curious & Curious By The Minute!! I Mean It Would'nt Hurt To Just Take A Peek At What There Talking About.? Right? Of Course Not. I Turned Off The Television & Slowly Walked Up The Stairs, Leaving Small Creeeekks After Me.

Great.

I Finially Made It To The Last-Step, & Tipy-Toed To MY BedRoom ,Placing My Ear Against The Door. I Tried Earing Clearly But It Was Hard. I Pressed Harder & I Finially Got It.

"Justice What Do You Want?" He Said Kind Of Happy Like.

Pst, This Douche.

She Giggled "I Wanted To Know If You Want To Chill Around Bay-Park" She Asked. "What Time Do You Exactly Wanna Meet At This Park" He Smiled Causing Me To Roll My Eyes.

"Well Lets Say Around Uh, 8:32" She Suggested. He Nodded "Yeah Sure See You In 5Minutes,Just" He Flirted & Hanged Up.

I Swallowed The Lump In My Throat & It Felt The Earge To Run Away.

"Come On, Y/n Gett From Behind That Door" I Heard Ray Say. My Eyes Popped Wide But I Still Walked Threw The Door.

"How Did You Know" I Asked DumFounded. "Come On! Me Talking On The Phone & The Door Half Way Open. Iam Not Stupid Lips" He Baby-Talked ,Pocking My Cheeks.

"Shut Up" I Chuckled. "Go On You're Little Date,Rayan" I Signed. "Are You Sure?" He Asked Folding His Arms. "Yes Why Do You Ask?" I Said Frustated. "Because You Look Tense, Like You Have A Bad Vibe Around Me...More Like A Wierd Vibe Around Me.." He Smirked. "Do You Like Me?" He Teased. "Ew! Hell Noo Nigga! I Dont Like & Will Never Like Niggas. EVER." I Lied. But Shit! Iam A Good Liar. His Smirk Slowly Went Down.

"Ohh. Well Okay." He Signed. "I'll Just Be On My Way, See Ya." He Waved Walking Out My Room & House. Even Probably Out My Life. Oh Y/n.

Rayan's Pov...

Man! That Shit Actually Hurt I Mean I Do Have Feelings For Y/n, She's Just To Fucking Stubborn To Let A Nigga Love Her. But I Can't Be Mad I Have An Amazing Date With Justice, Even Though Justice Is A Pretty Girl Y/n Will Always That Little Spark.

I Finally Reached My Porch And Opened The Door. "Hey Grandma." I Said Kissing The Top Of Her Forehead. "Hey Baby, How Was Your Day Today." She Smiled. Awee Grandma This Lady Always Has A Way To Cheer Me Up.

"Today Was...Alright." I Shrugged. "But Iam About to go out on a date with.-" I started but got cut off by My grandma. "Who is it! Y/n!! Is it her." My grandma Cheered. "No grandma... its Justice." I Signed. "Oh..." My grandma said. "What you do dont like her." I Frowned. "Noo.." She said. "Oh well, Iam going out so dont wait up..."I Said going upstairs and talking a shower.. Why can't Y/n just give me a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO-HOO! Its been long huh! Yes I know this chapter is Super short! but I just wanted to post this one to get it over with! Just Geeze!! But I promise! and I quote The next chapter will be long! and the bomb! but for now this is all I can give you guys...Iam sorry chicass. but for now! PEAAACE!

_Lennii<3