Chapter 4- Honesty

Everyone shown excitement for the new mission.

A plethora of overjoyed voices expressed their rejoices over their own interests. Black Star, who naturally was the loudest, decided to make it vocal that he'd defeat the most pre-kishins. A few people groaned, but most others left him to it. Tsubaki encouraged him to do some more teambuilding exercises as she felt it would be more safe, which he agreed- to everyone else's surprise.

Ox and Kim seemed to be flirting whilst Jackie, Harvar, and Killik discussed what would be brought to the mission.

"I'd probably have to bring a lot to the mission, it'll be heavy but I'll manage." Killik began. Harvar nodded.

Jackie turned to him. "What are you bringing?" She asked, curious on what Killik's endeavours were. Killik gestured to Pot of Thunder and Pot of Fire, who were busy playing tag,

"Those two need stuff too. Can't be without my weapons now, can I?" He laughed.

The Pots ran around excited, Fire chasing his sister. She giggled and ran in between Kid and Black Star. Out of the blue, Black Star shouted for joy. This resulted in Thunder screaming in fear and hiding in between Soul's legs for protection. The white haired scythe picked her up.

"Oh dear, Thunder. Black Star scared you again?"He asked. Trembling in consternation, she nodded and hid in the crook of his neck, which resulted in Soul scowling at his electric blue haired friend.

"Will you stop scaring little kids? Especially little Earth Shaman children?" Soul lectured. "That's the third time this week she's come to me terrified because of you." He looked around for Thunder's brother. Fire was pinned to Killik's leg in confusion, looking at his twin sister.

Soul consoled the little Shaman for a short bit before handing her to Killik. "Oh man, Killik. How do you handle them both. I'm terrible with just one." He laughed.

"It comes naturally to me, I guess!" Killik told him, joyfully. "Thunder seems to have taken a shine to you though."

"She's pretty sweet though."

"Yeah. They both are. Sweet, yet mischievious!"

Their pleasant conversation was interrupted by a concerned voice.

"I hope where we're staying has folded toilet paper."

"Kid, not again. You practically destroyed Anubis because of that." Liz groaned.

Patty turned to Liz. "Hey sis, have you noticed that whenever symmetry isn't there that Kid always destroys things?"

Liz nodded in defeat. "Yeah I did."

"I have." Crona added. "Whether it's an actual object, or someone's will to live."

Patty laughed whilst Liz nodded in agreement. Kid's head snapped around the corner.

"You're joking right, Crona?"

"Oh god, I wish I was." Crona moped.

Patty stroked the tall demon sword's bubblegum pink hair, making him blush furiously. Upon spotting this, she herself found her own cheeks pink.

"Oh lighten up, Kid. We're only kidding!" Liz smiled. Kid seemed to cheer up at that comment, and smiled.

However, as all of this was going on, walking down the long corridor from the Death Room seemed like torture to Maka. Knowing at one point she'd have to take Soul somewhere and discuss what she was feeling was her worst nightmare. Maka hated ever speaking about her own feelings. She was beyond terrified.