The new girl

There was a new girl she fell down here a few days ago. Her name is Rey if I remember  brown hair white tips, purple eyes even! She doesn't seem to like chara much for reasons of his killing. She became friends with you though since she didn't know of what you did to Toriel. No one did but chara or yourself, a secret just for you both. Sans took a very quick liking to her I soon called them Rans being a jerk I am. Rey had gave you friendly punches whenever you did. Though she was only 13, she was amazing at art and normally drew you and chara together. You guys had a sleep over even sans came! " let's play truth or dare!" Chara boomed up, Rey scoffed and sans rolled his eyes a/n. Get it? Rolled his eyes? No oh ok.
" yeah sure" you said, the others groaned but you and chara. " ok Rey truth or dare" you asked, she thought for a while. " dare" was all she said, you gave her the you shouldn't have done that look. " I dare you to kiss sans" you said Cooley, she And sans screamed and ran into each other. " lol I said kiss not head bonk" you teased, they did a quick kiss and ran into the wall. You and chara laughed really hard your eyes almost popped out. Then sans used his arm to slam you into chara's lips causing you and him to both shut up. But being the girl you were you melted into the kiss and so did chara. Rey looked like she was going to laugh and sans looked like he was going to gag. When you pulled away, chara smirked at them and shoved them together. " that's what you get when you make me kiss the prettiest girl I have ever seen" he said teasing you, which made you blush.

Chara loves you to much