Do i even care?

Do I even care of putting more parts up? NO, I won't let you guys bring me down with silence! I know people want me to keep going but they just won't tell me...

You had continued walking from the pile of dust. You were happy, because you killed someone. You had a problem that was obvious, way too obvious. Knife at your side you walked to where undyne would be. She was keeping a look out and texting on her phone. She was trying to text you, which made you shake your head in disapproval at first outcorrect said diaper oval lol. You sneaked up to her and stabbed her quickly, she gasped but died. You soon repeated this for alphys, gaster, and the others. It was asgore and sans left, you made your way to where sans was. He was waiting patiently, he noticed you and sighed. " (y/n), why did you do this?" He asked with pleading eyes. " why. Did. You. Kill. Them." He said, walking up to you and pushing a (h/c) strand of hair from your face. " go cuddle with your girlfriend Rey sans" you spat, word came out like venom. He started to cry, " she left, chara had threatened her and she tried to fight but almost died and ran." He said looking down. You sighed, "not my problem" you muttered, he continued to run his fingers through your hair before stopping and stepping back. " let's, get this over with so I won't miss you" his left eye glowing a soft blue. You smiled and charged at him, he dodged and did his attack which you died on. You came back though determination flowing through your veins. You kept striking and he kept dodging he getting tired you getting faster. You kept going and going till he stopped. Sans is sparing you... You stared at him, he smiled " come on buddy we could set this right..." He said softly, spreading his arms out for a hug. You walked toward him and accepted the hug. Sans has refused... Before you could back away he had killed you. You came back this time tears going down your face. " why" you said once, striking him dodging. " CaNt" you continued, striking and missing again. " YOU" you said getting more angry he had dodged again. " JUST" striking harder your breathing growing heavy. "DIE!!" You said in full rage hitting him. His eyes widening and you smiled, you had finally hit him. " welp, y-you hit me, w-won't be long before I'm gone, I'm g-going to grillby's" he said, papyrus you want any *sob* thing?

You walked and came across asgore, " now child there is no need for fighting we could sit over a nice cup of tea an-" he was cut off by you stabbing him. His eyes went down looking at you with sympathy. " why child?" He asked, you frowned. " I'm not a child... I have a partner in this crime... It is wonderful don't you think?" You said softly, letting him die slowly. When he did, you felt a warm hand on your shoulder. " no one can judge us, now let's erase this world together, as partners." Chara said softly, you nodded and walked out of the underground looking at the sunset soon to be gone. He kissed you and held your hand. You both began to walk getting ready for your next kills.

Hey guys if you want I can keep going and show you that journey? Just wanting to know, this is also the longest chapter I have ever written. You guys are lucky.