When genocide acts

You walked outside murmuring to yourself, you had left the house this morning due to Rey being a little messy in the kitchen. You sighed and thought of something before your eyes flashed from (e/c) to (f/c) chara was watching and smiled. You suddenly notice a glint in the bushes and find a knife. You tilted your head and picked it up you smiled to yourself and walked deeper in the forest. You ran into papyrus is that how you spell it? He notices you and yells as normal. " human human! I have a feeling your life is going down a dangerous path" he said, you frowned what dangerous PaTh? You shook it off " I don't know what you mean paps" you said sweetly. He stared at you for a while as you smiled sweetly. " human, even my brother feels it" he said, you sighed wondering when he would shut up. " Rey says she has grown uncomfortable around you and chara now." He continued, you looked up from the ground, Rey was also getting the feeling. " don't worry paps I have everything under CoNtRoL" you said maybe a little too creepy. He grew a little anxious and shuffled uncomfortably you walked a little bit in front of him. He took notice as you spread your arms open for a hug. He smiled and took the hug warmly. You smiled like a psycho and quickly stabbed him,his eyes widened. " (y/n)... I thought you? I thought you, were  good." He whispered, he cried and slumped down. " nothing goes as planned paps, Toriel faced the same fate as you." You told him, he cried harder and turned into dust. You ran before anyone saw you, but chara had saw you and was laughing.

(Chara's pov since I haven't done it in forever)

He smiled at (y/n)'s actions, she had killed Toriel and papyrus. Soon everyone else will be gone and it will be just him and (y/n), no one will be able to stop them. He took note of you smiling like he had when he killed someone. (Y/n) was truly something to him, she was his little pyscho.

Papyrus had spared you... But you killed him anyway