Nightmares are mean

After the hell that happened the other night there was a new hell this night.
(The nightmare has started)
You were walking in a forest it was calm and happy. You kept walking till you saw a pond and chara sitting by it. " chara?" You ask, chara turned around grinning with blood all over him and his knife in hand. " sorry it took me long... But everyone else is gone and only your left. I need your soul... Good night (y/n)" he spoke softly, he got up and shoved you against a tree knife at your throat. You screamed, but nobody came. " chara stop your scaring me!" You cried out, he didn't stop though, his knife went a little deeper and drew blood from your neck. You cried so hard, he finally slit your throat and everything went black.

( end of nightmare)

You flung up from your bed sweating and crying. Your throat had a lump in it, had you just woke up because of a nightmare about chara? You cried softly and then got up, you went into chara's room. " chara, are you still awake?" You barely whispered, nothing. You slowly walked in a little more to hear soft breathing. You crawled over to his bed and hopped in it. He seemed to have felt that and woke up, " what are you doing?" He asked, looking at you. " I had a nightmare" you said softly, he smiled and put his arms around you and pulled you close. " it's ok I'm here, what was the nightmare about?" He asked, you looked down how could you tell him? " you killed me..." You whispered, he sighed and snuggled into your hair. " well you know I would never do that right?" He asked softly, you nodded. " so now you have no reason to have nightmares like that." He said softly, you closed your eyes as he hummed a lullaby. Short but sweet, how could you ever leave him?

Remember I would never hurt you.