Attack of the giners

"Naomi," Sasuke says in shock.

"You two know each other?" Deidara asks protectively.

I lower my gaze. "Why do you care? It's none of your business, so back off," Sasuke snaps.

Deidara grits his teeth. "It's all of my business! Don't drag her into this! It's your time to die!" Deidara growls.

I feel Sasuke's hand wrap around my wrist and he pulls me over to him. He wraps his hands around my waist and gives me a deep, meaningful kiss. Well.... Meaningful to him anyway.

I smack him. "I have a boyfriend now. You left me remember?" I point out.

Deidara is pissed. "You're going to die bastard! Get away from Naomi!!" He growls. Suddenly I'm scooped up by one of Deidara's clay birds. "Tobi, take Naomi to the village."

"No! Deidara, I'm not leaving you!" I demand.

Tobi hesitates. He has no idea who to follow. "Tobi, now!" Deidara orders.

Tobi grabs me and suddenly we're in the village. I punch him. "Why'd you do that!?! Take me back!!" I yell.

"I'm sorry Naomi chan!! I had to! We don't want you getting hurt!" He apologizes.

"Take me back you bastard!!" I yell. He shakes his head. "Then I'll have to go myself." I start walking off.

"No! I'm sorry Naomi Sama..... You leave me no choice...." I feel a sharp pain and I fall to the ground.

"Why?"

"I'm sorry! I had to!" He admits.

My eyes slowly start to close as darkness washes over me. I just hope he's ok. Deidara..... You better come back alive you bastard.

¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥

"Deidara!" I scream as my eyes fly open and I shoot strait up. I look around. I'm in the hospital in Konaha.

I quickly get up and run out of the room. I need to know if he's ok. I turn the corner and run into Naruto. I try to run past him but he grabs my arm. And spins me around.

"No! I need to find Deidara!" I scream. Naruto wraps me in a hug.

"Naomi.... Deidara died...." He admits.

Suddenly my heart crashes. I can't think strait. How could he have died? I grip Naruto's shirt and start bawling my eyes out. Naruto hugs me tightly.

"Come on, everyone is worried."

We walk out the hospital and down the road. We turn the corner and stop dead in our tracks. standing not to far away is is two people in Akatsuki robes.

Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki. "Naomi. You're coming with us," Itachi demands.

Naruto steps in between us. "You're not taking her!!!" Naruto demands.

Suddenly everything turns red. What's going on! I can't move!!! No!!! "You're caught under my Gen Jutsu. You won't be able to escape," Itachi points out.

Kisame watches from a distance as Itachi walks closer. I feel an arm wrap around my waist, pulling me away from Itachi.

"Release!" I her Kakashi's voice yell and suddenly me and Naruto are behind Kakashi and Guy.

"You two leave, we'll handle this," Kakashi demands.

I start to protest (I have no idea why) but Naruto grabs me and takes me away. Finally he sets me down on a rooftop.