Chapter 1

"Jo Ba-ha"

"Here" I said as the instructor started taking role. I glanced around a bit until the instructor got to a certain name, which made my gaze stop at a boy sitting a couple seats to my right.

"Kim Taehyung"

"Here" He said. His voice was absolutely amazing and could make my heart melt if he spoke to me directly. But I was forcing myself not to fall for him because he seemed like he was a player. He'd play with my heart then toss me to the side like trash.

A few more names were called before the lesson began. I could barely focus but I understood what we were being taught. I mostly doodled throughout class, which made the day go by quicker.

When the lesson was finished, everybody gathered their things and rushed out the door to meet their friends in the courtyard.

As I was walking to the door, I hit my arm against one of the tables, causing all of my stuff to fall to the ground. I let out a soft sigh as I leaned down and started picking it up, quickly gathering most of the papers together and stuffing them in a notebook I had so I could organize everything later.

An extra pair of hands started helping me and put them in my notebook like I was doing. I stood up and ran my hand through my hair before picking everything back up and holding it in my arms.

"gomabseubnida-" (Thank you) I started to say before my sentence was cut short once I looked up to see who had helped me.
"You're welcome" the face said as he smiled down at me.

It was Kim Taehyung... I could feel my heart melting at this very moment. It was slowly spilling through my ribs and traveling to my lower stomach, giving me intense butterflies that traveled up to my brain and made me forget how to talk and how to use words. What even was my language?

I don't know how long a gazed into his eyes but I was distracted by my book falling on the ground again. He let out a soft laugh before leaning down and picking it up.

"You should really get a backpack or something so your stuff doesn't go everywhere." He said with a cold voice.

I nodded my head and glanced around. I guess I'm going to the store after school today.
"I..I better get going," I stuttered out "I have to go m..meet my friends in the courtyard today." I quickly bowed to him and fast-walked out the door, my feet barely being able to keep up.

"Look it's our Jo-Jo!" One of my best friends, Choa yelled as she ran towards me along with my other best friend, Ji-Hyun.

"Are you okay? You're blushing really badly." Ji-Hyun asked in a concerned voice.

I set my stuff down and covered my cheeks, feeling the warmth before covering my entire face.
"He talked to me" I muttered to them.

They giggled and screamed a little in happiness. They hugged me and moved my hands.
"What'd he say?!" They asked at the same time which was really creepy.

"He just helped me pick up some papers that I dropped then said 'you're welcome' and that I should get a backpack to carry all of my stuff so it doesn't go everywhere..." I saw a slight drop in their faces.

"He needs to notice you more and ask you on a date already! You're so pretty, how could he not be hovering around you twenty-four seven?!" Choa stated in a slightly irritated tone.

I shrugged softly and glanced around, my gaze landing on Taehyung and his group, Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, Kim SeokJin, and Jung Hoseok.

Namjoon was the leader, followed by Jin. Jungkook was the youngest so his nickname is 'Makanae' (youngest member of the group).

Their entire group was hot and every single senior liked at least one or two of them.

Me? I had my eyes set on only one; Taehyung.

I longed for him to be mine but I don't think that'll ever happen... I wish it would though!

Choa and Ji-Hyun used to tell me "Just go tell him that you like him! How could he not like you back?!"

I knew what would happen. He'd probably barf and run away in horror with a terrified look in his eyes. I've seen a girl confess her love to one of the boys in school and she ended up in tears... I felt horrible..

I shook my head out of the deep thought I was in. I had to get back to class. I hugged my best friends and hurried back to class.

I sat in my seat with a sigh as I watch the rest of the people walk inside.

Once the bell rang again, a few late students walked in right before the lesson started. I hated History class... Just like my previous lesson, I doodled on my notebook.

I was zoned into my drawings before I noticed what I was doing. The name "Kim Taehyung" was written in beautifully written cursive. I scoffed quietly and quickly erased it, glancing around a bit before turning my attention to my notes and the lesson.

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

Hello fellow readers! I started writing a kpop fan fiction about my favorite kpop band member, Kim Taehyung from BTS. Since he's my Bias, I decided to write a fan fiction about him and his amazingness! ((It's a word in my world...))
Anyway, I got this idea to write this story from a book in currently in love with called "His Ms. Right" I think is what it's called. Just go check in my reading list if you want to read it. It's absolutely amazing and I highly recommend it!

Thank you so much for reading my first chapter of "His One And Only"! Chapter 2 will come out when I get the chance!