Chapter 6

When I arrived at school the next morning, I got there earlier than usual just to study for the exams in a couple weeks. I was pretty proud of myself when I went to the library and started studying. I opened my book and started highlighting a few important notes.

*5 minutes later* (SpongeBob narrator voice)

I groaned quietly and layed my head on the table, the book sitting on top of my head. Why is studying so difficult?! It's so hard to concentrate when it's so quiet. I feel like somebody is going to sneak up behind me and scare me at any moment so I'm constantly looking behind me.

I stood up, setting my pencil in my book to hold my place. I walked around the shelves and put misplaced books where they belonged, trying to calm my mind and relax a little bit before class started. I only had 15 minutes until the school started filling up with people. Class would start in about 20 minutes so people want to at least try to get a good seat.

But little do they know, miss Jo Ba-ha slash ninja was already at school and I wasn't late for once! I did an imaginary karate chop in my head and imagined slicing a book in half. Oops.

I couldn't help but laugh to myself and walk back over to my stuff, packing it all up into my bag. I quickly walked to class and picked a middle row seat that was close to the wall.

Many students filled the room and sat in seats. Taehyung walked in and glanced over at me. I looked away and acted like I was busy getting my stuff out and ready.

Please don't sit next to me....

With my luck, he sat next to me and watched me.

"You haven't gotten much sleep lately, have you?" He asked, continuing to look at me.

I shrug and nod my head.

"Yeah, I'm fully awake right now. I don't need sleep" I muttered out. To be honest, I haven't even gotten 5 hours of sleep in at least two weeks. I've been stressing out about exams and trying to study but my parents won't stop fighting over everything that moves, breathes, or simply exist. Last night, they were fighting about money and work.

"You're lying. You can barely keep your eyes open right now and you look exhausted. And you didn't even tie your tie all the way..." He stated with a sigh, reaching over and tightening the tie on my uniform.

I sighed and let him, making a couple girls jealous and whisper into each others ears.

Wouldn't it be such a big shock to them if I just leaned in and kissed him right now? I'd make all of them jealous and they'd be so mad at me. I would so do it but I don't want to lose my first kiss just like that and to him. Too awkward.

When class started, the teacher immediately asked if we had out projects ready. For once, ours might be good.

I reached into my bag and grabbed the project papers, handing Taehyung a copy.

He read through it and so did I.

The teacher called up group by group to hand up projects.

As she graded them, you could see a lot of people got not so decent grades... I hoped we got a good grade.

She read off the grades to the class and handed back our projects. We had gotten a B+ which wasn't bad but I expected higher.. I noticed a smile from Taehyung as he looked at the grade on our project. At least he was happy.

"Jo Ba-ha, please come to my desk..." I heard from across the room from the desk.

I nodded my head and quickly got up, making my way to her desk.