Chapter 5

That night, I ended up crying myself to sleep. I could barely handle the fighting anymore and I was about to snap.

It was only Sunday and I didn't feel like going to Choa's or Ji-Hyun's house... I'd probably just walk to the park and sit on the bench, watching all of the couples hold hands and kiss while making wishes in the fountain.

It was always absolutely adorable to see all of those cute elderly couple, hand in hand, feeding the birds or the squirrels and laughing happily together.

I hope to be like that one day. My mom said it'll happen but my dad doesn't want me even marrying anybody until I'm at least in my forties...

"AISH! I WANNA BE IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!" I screamed into my pilow.

I haven't even had my first kiss yet.. How am I going to have a boyfriend who'll be an expert at kissing? Will he have to teach me? I'll be so horrible....

I got up and got dressed in white shorts and a red tank top, slipping my feet into some red converse and fixing my hair up into a lazy bun.

I grabbed my phone and a book. Before I left, I peaked me head into Josephs room to see him cuddling his baby blanket. He only sleeps with it when he's crying... Poor Joseph... He's tired of the fighting as much as I am...

I walked in and kissed his forehead, making him smile in his sleep.

I left and walked to the park which was only a block away. I sat on the bench across from the pond and watched an elderly couple. The man was pushing his wife in a wheelchair as she talked to him.

LOVE WAS SO ADORABLE!!!

I want somebody to love me... I frowned and started reading my book happily. I was almost done with it and I just wanted to finish it.

*an hour later*

I almost fell asleep but I finished my book. It was super boring but oh well.

I looked up just at the right moment to see Kim Taehyung walking right towards me.

I panicked a bit and flipped to a random page in my book, pretending that I was still reading. It just so happens that it was a romantic part of the book. Lots of kissing was on that page... Aish! Stupid book!

"Yah! Jo Ba-ha, why are you here?" He said as he approached the bench, grabbing the book out of my grasp.

"'I longed for his lips on mine for a long time and it was finally happening...'" He read aloud from the book, making him smile a bit as his voice faded and a small blush had appeared as he read on further.

"Hey! Give it back!" I yelled at him as I yanked it back out of his hands and hid it behind me.

"I read somewhere that when someone reads a book like that, they want it all to happen to themselves." He muttered out, keeping his eyes on the ground.

"What are you saying?" I asked in confusion.

"Your wanting attention? From who?" He asked, obviously curious.

"I'm not wanting attention from anybody. I don't even know how to kiss-" I stopped myself and covered my mouth.

Aish! I can't believe I just said that!

My entire face felt hot and I shook my head. I was so embarrassed! I quickly got up and grabbed my phone and book.

"I gotta go home." I said as I ran off.

"Jo-" Taehyung reached for my wrist but his hand only grazed against my own.

~~~~

When I got home, I looked in the mirror because I was burning up. I was blushing really badly and my bun was a mess...

I quickly untied my hair and let it look like a lions mane as I walked around the house, picking up a couple pieces of trash and doing the dishes.

I still couldn't believe that I said that in front of Taehyung... He probably thinks I'm weird- which I am but he isn't supposed to know that.

I have to face him again tomorrow at school. What am I even supposed to say? he may try to talk to me about the book or about me not know how to kiss. He probably knows all about everything and then there's me, I don't know anything at all.

Maybe I could ask Ji-Hyun or Choa for advice or I could look it up. But who looks up 'how to kiss' on the interweb?! It's weird and I don't even think it'd help at all. It may just show pictures and say "don't be nervous to explore" then go straight to French kissing and making out and so forth. Gross.

((A/N I have literally looked that up when I hadn't had my first kiss yet (actually just had it hehehe ^°^!!!) and it is not helpful at all like gosh XD))

I wonder if I could ask my mom... Nah, too awkward. I won't even ask about anything from my dad because he'll ask way too many questions and then ask why I want to know why and pull the "you're too young..." card.

I finished the dishes and went into my room, plopping down on my bed with a groan. I was so dreading tomorrow... It's not fair how I have to go through all of this Taehyung drama and family drama and life drama and drama drama.

I could just watch k-dramas to pass the time and get my mind off of things.. Yeah! Let's get jealous of the Korean couples who flirt and don't admit they have feelings for each other! So much fun!

Stupid dad and his dad rules about dating..

I sighed and sat up, dragging my laptop out and starting to watch my cheesy Korean Drama's.

The only thing that would make all of this better was if Taehyung was here.

No! Shut up Jo Ba-ha! Your not allowed to think about that! Stupid Kim Taehyung, get out of my head!