Chapter 2

When we finished taking in our notes, we were given an assignment that was due on Monday. I could get it done in about an hour if I started right when I got home...

My mind started traveling to weird thoughts about Taehyung.

What if Choa gave Taehyung my cell phone number? What if he secretly liked me? I wonder how soft his lips are...? Does he have a girlfriend? I'm so jealous of whoever she is... I'll get Ji-Hyun to stalk around a little and see if he does. That's not creepy, right? Right?!

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing for lunch. I quickly got up and gathered my stuff before running out to the courtyard and sitting at one of the round tables. I took my lunch out of my bag and set it on the table. Beef Bulgogi and a rice dome was packed neatly in a container.

I love my eomma! (mom!)

Choa and Ji-Hyun finally showed up and we started eating. I asked Ji-Hyun if she knew if Taehyung had a girlfriend and she shrugged. Choa answered before she could talk.
"I've seen him hanging around a girl but I don't think they are dating. They seem distant so I think you have a chance!"

Hearing this made me smile a little.

"I can get Taehyung oppa to notice you if you get SeokJin to notice me." Ji-Hyun said as she smiled happily, stuffing her face with some of my rice dome.

Ji-Hyun had always liked SeokJin. Ever since the third grade! This could finally be my chance to get noticed by Taehyung... Should I do it? It kinda seems like I'm begging for his attention. But really, I just really want him!

I nodded my head and agreed with her. It was a done deal. She would get noticed by her crush and I'll get noticed by mine. It's a win-win!

All I gotta do is figure out how I'm gonna get him to notice her... Compliment her to him? Push them into each other? Secret love notes? Maybe I should just straight up tell him that she likes him...

I ate the last bite of my Bulgogi and put it in the trashcan nearby.

I turned around, my body colliding with another. I fell over but stopped mid-way with an arm holding me up.

"Aishh! You're being extremely clumsy today; Even more than normal." A deep voice said that was attached to the arm.

It was Taehyung.

He stared down at me as I continuously stared up at him, dumbfounded and a bit shocked.

Wait... He said "Even more than normal" has he been watching me?

I quickly stood up and fixed my jacket, bowing down to him.

"J-Joesonghabnida...!" I somehow muttered out, a little bit faster than I expected before running away.

I heard a voice behind me but I didn't listen to it, I just kept running until I reached the other side of the school. I had to call eomeoni (mother) to come pick me up right now so I don't have to be even more embarrassed...

I reached in my pocket to grab my phone but started to panic when it wasn't there. It must've fallen out when I almost fell over! I scoffed lightly and started running back.

TAEHYUNG'S POINT OF VIEW

I ran into her once again. Why do I keep running into her? It's like she's trying to make all of this happen but it didn't seem like it a couple seconds ago.

She seemed shocked and in a daze.

She bowed down to me and ran away once she said sorry. I looked down to see a phone on the ground, lightly cracked on the corner.