Chapter 13

After everybody hung out at the edge of the lake, we stayed there until sunset. I stayed on the side because of my bandages so I got a small tan. We all sat around the campfire and sung small songs while gossiping a bit and eating smores or just plain burnt marshmallows.

When we had to go to bed, everybody groaned. We were having such a good time that we wanted to get to stay out longer. I wanted to go inside the tent anyway because the misquote's were coming out.

I laid on my bed with the blanket over my head as Taehyung quickly changed into his pajamas. He did the same as I changed into mine. I slept in my usual shorts and tank top that says 'Beauty Sleep'.

He changed my bandaids to see that the blood was slowly seeping through them. He put the bandages to the side and then the bandaids in a small baggy to throw away later. He quickly changed them, afterwards, letting out a loud yawn. I smiled and yawned after him.

He groaned and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Your breath smells weird..." He complained annoyingly..

"It's just the smores, shush your face!" I crossed my arms as I mumbled through his hand.

We both laughed a bit. His laugh fading as he started leaning into me. I gazed up at him in slight confusion.

He wouldn't... He can't kiss me, it would be wrong, he's not supposed to like me! Let alone kiss me!

Before I could react, Taehyung slowly lifted up my chin with his thumb. I felt his breath against my face. Before I knew it, I felt a small pressure against my lips; his soft, plump lips against mine.

My first kiss.

I felt like I didn't know what to do but at the same time I did. I knew what to do because I've seen people do it but I couldn't do it...

It was like he was reading my mind... He then wrapped his hand around the back of my neck, not pulling away as he held the kiss. I didn't want to leave him hanging so I kissed back. He took that as a sign to go further, deepening the kiss a bit more, our lips moving in synch. The small but quiet sound of kissing echoing through the tent. I wouldn't be surprised if the people in the neighboring tent heard us.

Taehyung slowly pulled away, both of us breathing heavily.

"....I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to do that. I just couldn't hold myself back any longer.."
He mumbled, obviously embarrassed.

"I...It's okay. You don't need to apologize. I enjoyed it.. And couldn't hold yourself back?" This made him smile a bit before laying down on his bed, turning his back to me as he threw the blanket over himself. I did the same. The feeling of his lips still lingered on mine. My lips tingled and longed for his own.

I wanted him to kiss me more. But I don't know if he wanted to. I shook my head at the thought before falling asleep.

《》《》《》《》《》

When I woke up, I rolled over, seeing Taehyung still asleep. I groaned slightly as I reached over top of him to grab his phone to check the time.

5:13 AM

Why am I up this early? I slowly set his phone back down next to him. I then, of course, lost my balance and fell on top of him, making him groan quietly.

I covered my mouth and glanced over at him. Before I could pull myself back up, he pulled me down in front of him to where I was laying down. Wrapping his arms around my body and burying his face in the crook of my neck to where I could feel his breath against my skin. He mumbled something I couldn't understand, something about noodles..

I bit my bottom lip and got comfortable eventually falling asleep.

Taehyung's phone buzzed, waking me back up.

7:42 AM

He gotten a text from...Choa?

"Did you tell her yet?"

Tell who what? Is she talking about his crush? Does she know?! She didn't tell me?! How rude of her...

I scoffed lightly and went to reply but I realized his phone had a password on it.

I couldn't just go up to her and ask her about it. She'd know I read the message on his phone and she'd probably get mad at me for trespassing when it isn't my business...

But I wanna know!

I let out a frustrated sigh as I set his phone back down, glancing over at him as he slept quietly. He looked so relaxed and cute when he was asleep. Expressionless, unaware of his surroundings, breathing, pretty much everything he did was cute.

I smiled and let out a bit extra air out of my nose as a silent laugh. ((A/N: Am I the only one who does this a lot?)).

I crawled away from him and out of the tent, looking around. Nobody was awake... Great.. But wait! How would Choa send that text if she wasn't awake?

I huffed put loudly as I zipped up my tent. Don't confront her about it Jo Ba-ha, be clan and act like you don't know anything.. You didn't even read the text. What text? Nothing is going on!

WAIT A SECOND! I plopped down on the shore of the lake, thoughts going through my mind.

What if that text meant that he needed to tell somebody something. Maybe tell me something? What would he need to tell me that Choa knows and is curious about? Are they... Secretly together...? No.. She wouldn't do that, right? She's my best friend, she knows that I like him. But what else could the text mean? Telling his crush? Does that mean she's at that camp? I bet it's that one really popular girl in this class, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Time passed by with each thought. My mind going deeper and deeper into the text. I'm really eager to ask Choa if she's secretly with Taehyung. She shouldn't keep it a secret from me... It seriously angers me beyond the anger line.

I heard a tent unzip, my head turning around over my shoulder to see a person getting out if their tent before walking in the direction to the bathroom.

Now that I think about it, if Taehyung and Choa are seeing each other, I should start seeing somebody else. I don't wanna ruin the relationship between them.

I'm ready for this camping trip to end. I wanna so Joseph and be able to vent to him as he gives me funny responses and opinions.. I can't wait to see him!