Chapter 10

(On the attached video, good luck on the challenge lol I lost it at 5)
----------------------

JO BA-HA'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up to Choa shaking me awake.

"Yah! Wake up! We're here!" I groaned and sat up as she pulled me up, grabbing my stuff as she pulled me.

My gaze fell upon a remote forest that was in the middle of nowhere. There was a lake to the left of a wide open space where people were already setting up tents. The bathroom was visible behind a couple trees which was a concrete building. We would only be staying here for a few days and I was fine with that, I was actually packed for everything! I didn't forget anything for now.

I smiled and started setting up my tent. Since there was an even number of girls and boys in the class, 12 boys and 12 girls, the girls were assigned to bring tents while the boys were assigned to go stick hunting when we got to the camp so the girls were left to gossip as they set up the tents. The sticks would be used to make a fire for tonight.

I set up my tent rather fast and put my stuff inside after making a bed on top of my sleeping bag.

I should probably text my grandma and ask her how Joseph is doing... I've been worrying about him and I'm curious of how he's doing. I feel bad for leaving but I really want to get out of the house and relax for once, sorry Joseph!

I searched my bag for my phone but it was nowhere to be found.

"No way..." I mumbled as I dear he's faster, feeling around my clothes and pockets, around the inside of the tent, inside the sleeping bag, and even outside of the tent before groaning into my pillow.

I had left my phone at my house. I never leave my phone anywhere! I thought I brought everything....

I let out a sigh as I crawled out of the tent, walking over to Choa as she continued building the structure of her tent. She groaned in annoyance and plopped done onto the ground, obviously tired.

"This is so hard..." She mutter as I glanced up at me with puppy dog eyes, trying to tell me to help her with her tent without even saying a word. Of course I nodded my head and helped. I did most of the work though so I guess she was the one who was helping me...

She thanked me and once everybody was finished, we all sat around the unlit campfire and gossiped.

"Apparently Hyjin from my second class was going to ask out Jungkook yesterday but she ended up getting rejected. She said he was really sweet about it though." This made most of the girls fake a sob and feel bad for whoever Hyjin was. Others held their hand above their heart like it was broken.

"So I heard from overheard Taehyung and Jin talking earlier before school started and Taehyung said he liked somebody!" This made all of the girls squeal in excitement, all wondering who it was as they chattered back and forth.

This was the only rumour that really caught my attention. Taehyung likes somebody? Whoever it is, they better feel like the luckiest person alive because everybody would kill to get attention from the famous Kim Taehyung!

I noticed Choa looking over at me with a sad face but it was also filled with small joy.

"What?" I asked as I turned my head to her, making her smile a bit and shake her head.

"Nothing, just thinking about something." She smiled at me and turned her head back. She was seriously starting to creep me out already and I haven't even been here for three hours yet...

《》《》《》《》《》

The guys finally came back after a while, each of them dropping handfuls of sticks in a pile. Lots of girls eyed Taehyung because they were extremely curious of who he liked.