Chapter One

Jeon Jung Kook POV

"Jungkook, stop playing with your pants!," Mr. Lee scolds me in a whisper. He looks over at me from the rare view mirror of the black van.

"I'm not! This pant is too loose! Junghyun doesn't wears pants like this!," I complain as I try to pull my pant up around my waist.

Since I had to be Junghyun, I had to dress as him. Sure, my brother is bit of a bully, but the clothes I'm wearing right now - he hates it!

Mr. Lee frowns. He turns front and drives the black van towards Big Hit Entertainment building located in Seoul, Korea.

My first time in Seoul; and I'll never even get a tour.

After a few minutes, we reached Big Hit. It wasn't too hard to find since you cannot look away from those shining windows and also the crowd of girls surrounding the entrance of the building.

"BTS! BTS! BTS!," the crazy girls scream in excitement as they surround the van.

I panic when I see them.
I freak out even more when three men dressed in black head towards the van.

"Don't worry!," Mr. Lee assures me.

I hesitate.

Mr. Lee gets out the van. I slid the door open and step out; my gaze locked on the ground.

"Jeon Junghyun! I love you!," shouts the girls happily as they make heart signs for me. Instead of being happy, I become nervous.

I just wave at them nervously while the three men protects me from them. They make their way through the crowd for me, and I enter the building safely.

"Come on!," Mr. Lee says firmly and he grabs my hand and walks ahead.
I let him pull me as I try pulling my pant up.

Mr. Lee walks ahead, leading the way as he greets the people working there with a fake smile.
Even I greet them sincerely.

"There! We're here!," Mr. Lee says in frown and he lets go of my hand.

I look at the front door with the word CEO engraved on it in bold letters.

"Go in!," Mr. Lee orders.

I nod. I turn the knob of the door which opens up, then I enter the CEO's office.

BTS POV

"Did you hear? That guy is coming over today!," J-Hope says excitedly as he jumps up from his seat.

"I hate him!," Rap Monster groans as he shots a murderous glare at J-Hope to silence him.

"Didn't Mr. Lee find someone else? Why him of all?!," Jin frowns as he flips through his phone, checking his message inbox.

"Vocalist? Rapper? Maknae? Dancer? Isn't that too much?!," Jimin complains through gritted teeth as he takes one of his earphones from his ear.

"What?! He's a rapper too! Gosh!," Suga groans as he bits his lower lip.

"Well, at least he isn't the Visual. I'm the only Visual!," Jin says confidently with a smirk as he checks his own photos in the Internet.

J-Hope frowns at Jin as he sits back down while Namjoon rolls his eyes at Jin. Suga contorts his face as he mutters, "Over confident..."

V just sits there, staring out the car's window with earphones plugged in his ears. Although there is no music, he sits still as he listens to his hyungs argue.

V bits his lower lip hard as he remembers Junghyun - the guy who disrespected BTS; and even dared to throw a shoe at them.

Let's see how long you stick around in BTS.