Chapter Eight

BTS POV

Taehyung woke up from his deep slumber when he heard Seokjin and Namjoon argue over something small like the perfection of hot chocolate.

"You should add only, ONLY 2 spoons of chocolate powder and half a litre of warm milk!"

"Oh yeah. You don't even know how to cut an onion and yet you're trying to teach me!"

"How about I cut you instead?"

"Oh yeah. How about I stuff red chilli powder inside your big mouth!"

Taehyung groaned as he sat up straight. He scratched the back of his head as he yawned.
"Damn. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung fight like a old married couple..."

As always, he was the last one to wake up. After washing up, he walked out the bathroom. His gaze fell on the empty couch and suddenly remembered about Jungkook.

"Ah...He must be in the kitchen...," Taehyung murmured as he headed out the room.

"Oh! Look who decided to show up!," Hoseok said with a smile as he played video games along with Jimin.
Suga just laid there on the couch as he watched them play. He knows that he's the best in video games, so why not let the peasants play?

Taehyung frowned at him. "Junghyun, I'm hungry!," he yelled as he entered the kitchen.
It was empty.

"Junghyun isn't here! He left!," Suga informed.

Taehyung was in a shock now. Why did he leave without telling him?

"Junghyun! Junghyun!," Taehyung shouted out worriedly as he ran out the dorm room.

The rest ignored him. Namjoon and Seokjin kept on arguing. Hoseok and Jimin kept on playing while Suga kept on judging their skills.
Soon, Jimin handed over his remote to Suga who was now awake enough to play.

The door bursted open. "Junghyun! Junghyun!," Taehyung called out as he ran around the dorm room like a mentally ill person.

Jimin frowned. He stood up and smacked Taehyung hard on his head. "Calm down, Romeo."

"Where is Junghyun?"

"He went to attend the press conference. Why do you need Junghyun anyway?"

"I...um...That's because...I...am hungry?"

Jimin frowned. "Jin hyung, V is hungry!," he shouted out loudly.

"Coming, my child!," Seokjin responded. And they heard a loud smack. The door opened and Seokjin walked out with a happy smile. Inside the room, Namjoon laid on the floor passed out from the hit.

The others were to scared utter a single word.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

All the camera lights flashed on me. Everywhere I saw were cameras, reporters and a lot, no, a mess of people wanting my autograph and yelling my name.

I gulped hard. Obviously I was nervous; this was my first time seeing such a big crowd who were wanting to get a glimpse of me.
Wait, its Junghyun whom they want. Not me.

I smiled nervously as I waved at them. The girls blushed red and the crowd grew crazier.

"Junghyun! Junghyun!," one reporter called.

I turned to him. "Yes?"

"One question...," the same reported shouted through the crowd.

"Now, go easy on him!," Mr. Lee told the reporter with a smirk.