Chapter Sixteen

Steamy♨ steamy♨ a bit smutty😳

***

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I started waking up when I felt someone place a wet cloth on my forehead. With half-opened eyes, I glanced over to the person.
My vision was blurry at first.

"Are you okay, hyung?," Jungkook asked flashing a sweet smile at me.

My eyes widened as I stared at him. In an impulse, I sat up straight; the towel fell from my head.

"What is it?," Jungkook said innocently.

How did I know that it was Jungkook? Simple. Because it's Jungkook's personality that I fell for - sweet, nurturing, innocent, and a good chef.

I reached out and pinched Jungkook's cheeks lightly to make sure it was real.

Jungkook smiled. "I'm really here, hyung!," he informed with a slight chuckle.

I smiled back. It was real. Jungkook was really here by my side.
I couldn't say how happy I was.

I couldn't stop myself anymore. This is it!

I reached out and grabbed the back of Jungkook's neck, and brought him closer to me.
Jungkook was obviously surprised; since he sat still, trying to process what was happening at the moment.

Without wasting any other minute, I kissed him; feeling his soft pink lips against mine.

After a few seconds, Jungkook responded back by kissing me back. As the kiss deepened, I felt his arms wrap around my neck, pulling me closer to him.

It still feels like a dream.

Everything feels like a dream.

Jeon Jung Hyun POV

I was standing in the living room with the other members; while my brother stayed inside the room, taking care of Taehyung.

"You...really...thank you...," Seokjin frowned.

"It's okay...," I murmured, walking towards the front door.

"We really appreciate your help!," Hoseok said with a big smile.

"Yeah. We do...," Yoongi muttered.

"I told you it's okay...," I groaned as I put on my shoes.

"Where are you going?," Jimin asked curiously.

"To the CEO's office!," I replied in a serious tone and then left the dorm room.

***

"Do you know what you're saying?!" the CEO gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"I do. I want to leave BTS."

"Come to your senses, Junghyun!," the CEO shouted at me angrily.

I remained quiet.

"Think before you speak, Junghyun. Are you really going to push away the fame and fortune?," Mr. Lee asked in a calm tone.