Chapter Two

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I sat nervously at my seat after signing in Junghyun's name in the contract.

The CEO smiles at me. "We really appreciate what you're doing for Junghyun. Thank you for your sacrifice!," he says with a gentle smile.

"Anything for my brother," I say honestly.

The CEO just nod. Then he says, "I think it's time that we introduce you to your group properly, don't you think so too?."

"You mean BTS?," I ask innocently.

The CEO nod again. "You may leave now. Mr. Lee will lead you to your dormitory," he says.

"Sure. Thank you!," I say with a hesitant smile as I stand up. Before I leave the office, the CEO wishes me luck and I thank him in return; after that I leave.

Mr. Lee waits for me outside with his arms crossed around his chest. When he sees me walk out, immediately he says, "Come on!"

And then he leads the way again while I follow him silently.

After a few seconds of walking, we stop in front of a door with BTS engraved on it with bold letters.
I suck in my breath. I start feeling a bit nervous. How should I greet them? Will they think well of me?

Mr. Lee opens the door and walks in.
I follow behind.

The dormitory was huge and spacious. It had three rooms and two bathrooms; a small kitchen in the corner and a living room in the centre.
There were shelves full of toys, comics, Mario collections and Disney Princesses cards.

"BTS - ," Mr. Lee calls.

I jerk my head up and see six charming young men sitting in the living room.
They were staring at me so intensely that it made my heart skip a beat. And I wondered - How can there be such beautiful men?

"This is your new member, Jeon Junghyun. Take care of him, okay?," Mr. Lee orders.

"Sure!," comes the reply in chorus.

"Now, Junghyun might know you all - ," Mr. Lee speaks up, "How about you introduce yourself to Junghyun properly, huh?"

All the six boys rise up from their seats and stand in a line, facing me. "Anhyeonghaseyo! We are Bangtan Sonyeondan!," they shout out together.

"Um...yeah...hi...," I stutter nervously.

Suddenly, a tall guy with broad shoulders and auburn hair walks up to me with a rare smile.
My instincts told me to take a step back, but Junghyun would never do so.
I decided to stand still.

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin, the eldest of BTS," the guy says with a pretty smile.

I just smile.

He's so pretty!

Another guy with pink hair walks up to me. He is dressed in black from top to bottom; and the worst part is - he's wearing sunglasses inside the dormitory.

Okay. This guy seems like a bad boy.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, the Leader aka Rap Monster!," the guy speaks almost in a groan.

"Okay...," I say quickly.

A short guy with minty green hair, and a sleepy face walks up to me.

He seems harmless.

"I'm Min Yoongi or Suga ~ ," the guy says as he opens his mouth wide in a yawn.

- And restless.

Then another short guy with black hair and long chin walks up to me. He has this big silly smile on his face that somehow makes me think that he's mentally ill. No offense.

"Hi! Hi! I'm your hope, J-Hope or Jung Hoseok!," the guy says happily as he shakes hands with me.

Too much energy!

Another short guy with a cute and chubby face walks up to me. Even though he looks all lovey-dovey, I could see that he had a firm build.

"I'm Park Jimin!," the guy says with a fake smile.

"Yeah. Um...Hi...," I greet.

And then comes another.

He was tall with a lean figure. He had orange hair and brown eyes. He also wore a black stud on his ear.
And his face was just - I couldn't figure it out. It was blank like paper.

"Hi!," the guy greets in a deep, husky voice that sends chills though my spine.

"I'm Kim Taehyung or V," the guy mutters blankly and then his lips presses into a thin line.

I just smile nervously.

"Okay! Introductions done! I'm leaving now!," Mr. Lee says with a bright smile. He turns away to leave and I follow him. But he orders me to stay back.

I don't want to stay with them! I just met them!

"Take care of your new Maknae!," Mr. Lee says and he leaves slamming the door shut behind.

As soon as he leaves I feel many pairs of eyes staring intensely at me.

Plucking up all my courage, I turn to face them. And as soon as I do face them; someone pushes me hard, pinning me against the closed door.

I feel a shot of pain go through my back. I look up to see the person who pushed me.

It was him.

But he didn't looked so blank anymore.

"So, Junghyun, let's have fun, shall we?," Taehyung mutters angrily through gritted teeth.

Finally, he has an expression -

An expression of hatred for me.

*********

If you like VKook very much then feel free to check out my story THE LOVERS and yes it's VKOOK!!!