Chapter Eleven

Jeon Jung Kook POV

Since I came back, BTS has been annoyingly close to me. They refuse to leave me alone even if it's for one second. I feel even more scared now than before.

And they don't even allow me to do the household chores anymore.

I was just walking out the front door, when a serious voice asked, "Where are you going?"

I turned back and saw six pair of serious looking eyes watching me intensely.

"Dance hall!," I replied with a fake smile. I was going there to meet Bambam.

"Why?," Taehyung asked.

"Um...you go to the dance hall to dance, duh!," I joked with a nervous laugh.

But they didn't budge.

"Can I go, please?," I pleaded.

"Fine. You can go - ," Seokjin said with a smile. The rest groaned by his answer.

I smiled back.

"But you need to be back by 8 pm...," Seokjin continued.

I glanced at my wrist-watch. It was just 7:45 pm. I frowned. "You want me to hang out for 15 minutes?," I said sarcastically.

"Exactly!," Seokjin said. The rest nodded.

"I'm not a baby, you know?," I complained as I walked out the door.
As I left, I heard them say, "You're our baby!"

BTS makes me feel embarrassed. They're always teasing me and calling me names. Recently they are calling me by a weirdly cute name - Kookie; I don't even know what that means.

As I walked towards the dance hall with my gaze locked down on the floor, I bumped into someone.

"Ouch!," a female voice hissed.

"I'm so sorry!," I apologized. When I looked up, I saw five beautiful girls standing in front of me. I stared at them in shock; they were mesmerizing.

"You - ," one of them spoke up. "You're the new member of BTS, aren't you?!"

I nodded with a nervous smile. "Hello. I'm Jeon Junghyun. Nice to meet you!"

"Hello! We are Red Velvet!," the same girl spoke again with a smile. "I'm Irene, the Leader!"

I just nodded. Red Velvet? Must be another girl-group of SM Entertainment.

"I'm Seulgi!"

"I'm Wendy!"

"I'm Joy!"

"And I'm Yeri, the Maknae!"

"Um...hello. Anyways, what are you guys doing here in Big Hit Entertainment?," I asked curiously.

"Why? Can't we be here?," Joy said in a flirty tone.

"No! No! I didn't say that!," I said quickly.

"Relax, oppa. We just came here to meet the CEO since BTS and Red Velvet will be collaborating a new School Uniform CF!," Wendy informed with a smile.

Oppa? It feels so nice to be called that!

"We'll be taking our leave then," Irene said smiling as she walked past me.

"Okay. I look forward to working with you!," I said with a smile as I watched them leave.

They giggled and gossiped among themselves as they walked away.

Just then someone smacked me on my head. I groaned in pain as I turned to look.
Bambam stood there with an irritated look. "Do you know how long I waited for you?!"