Chapter Four: Italy

Chapter Four Of The Volturi Queen: Italy

I withdrew all the money out of my bank account which wasn't a lot, but it was enough to get me on a plane to Italy and then a taxi to the Volturi. Hopefully, Charlie wouldn't know I'm gone until it's really late. And by then, I'll be long gone. 

Jumping back into my truck I quickly started the engine and glanced around me. If she was watching me, she'd knew my plan and try to stop me. Once I was sure it was clear, was I reversed out of my space and hit the road. If my calculations were correct, I should reach the airport in a couple of hours then my life will either begin or end. I was hoping it was the first one...Shaking that thought out of my head, I turned the stereo on not caring what was on and carried on driving down the busy road. 

A couple of hours later, I parked the truck in a random space, grabbed my bag and all but ran into the airport. I went to the check in desk and was lucky to find there was one more flight to Italy-and that was in 20 minutes. I quickly bought a ticket and went through all the customs before finally boarding the plane. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes. 

Italy here I come. 

I was awoken by someone shaking my arm. I shot up and glared at the person. "What?!"

"I'm sorry Miss but the plane has landed" The blonde flight attendant huffed and rolled her blue eyes. 

"Oh," I blushed and stood up. "Sorry"

"It's alright. I would be angry too if someone woke me up"

Smiling at her, I quickly got off the plane and through the tunnel thing that lead into the airport. It took a while to get my luggage as they lost it, but when it finally turned up I grabbed it and went out into the hot sun. I forgotten how much I actually missed the sun, turning my face up so it was pointing to the sky, I soaked in all the heat before sighing. I may never see the sun again. 

I waved down a taxi, put my stuff in the trunk and got in. "Where to?"

"Volturi please"

The taxi man nodded and soon we were in the traffic. Italy sure was a beautiful place...most of the buildings were old but they all seemed to blend in with one another. I rested my head against the window and thought about all the possibilities that could happen. The Volturi might understand my story and help me with anything I need. Then once I'm a vampire, me and my child will be a part of the guard and help them like the perfect guard would...But then again, the could decline me and kill me right there and then. 

Just then, the taxi stopped and the man announced we were there. I threw the last of my cash to him, not checking if it was enough and hopped out of the taxi with my luggage. This is it. My future either starts here or ends here. And I wasn't prepared at all...

Not one bit..

***************

Okay I know this sucked but it was more of a filler chapter...I didn't want to leave you guys hanging.