Sorry!

So it's currently 12:39 am and I thought I'd let you guys know about something before I drift off into the land of dreams. 

I just want to say sorry in advance if there are no updates, later on, it all depends on my mood really. You see, on this day (5th July) two years ago the second most amazing woman in my life (the first being my mum) sadly passed away. She wasn't just my nan she was my best friend and I've not got over her death and I never will. I miss her lots and you have to understand that today and the 15th June (her funeral) is hard for me and my family.

I know a lot of you will say 'don't rush take your time' and I appreciate that, I do. I cannot thank you enough for your continued love and support that you have shown me. It makes me feel honoured to write what I do. But aside from that, I feel like I have to apologise for not updating and giving you reasons why I don't. You see, when I first started writing on Wattpad I was still in school and dealing with bullying so I didn't update for like three days and you'd be surprised how many people got on at me for it. It got so bad I deleted the story and didn't start writing until a good few months after that. So yeah, that's why I give you guys reasons. 

I hope you all understand. 

See you in the next chapter,

Fan_girl_dreamerx