Chapter Twelve: Everything Has Changed

Hello, guys! How are you all on this beautiful day? I'm very well, just visited my grandad and that always puts me in a good mood :)

I hope you're all enjoying this story! Why don't you go check out my new Twilight story called 'Reading My Life' XD 

Enjoy this chapter!

***********

Narrator POV:

It's only been two weeks since Bella's Coronation and the little encounter with the Cullen's and everything has changed. The first change was the fact Bella and Alec are now a couple and are really happy which of course, has pissed off Edward majorly and he keeps causing fights between them all. Because of this, Bella has not allowed him or his family to even see Alice which only made them angrier but she has to do what's best for her daughter. Edward isn't in the right mind to see Alice which is why Alice is never left alone. If she's not with Bella, she was always with another member of the Volturi whether that was the Kings or the guard. The Cullen's never stopped trying to persuade Bella to leave the Volturi and her crown but they have never succeeded and always end up with their feelings hurt. Not that Bella cares even when the stupid future seeking pixie reminds Bella that Bella had named Alice after her so they should be together. Bella denies this and just simply tells the pixie that she likes the name, Alice.

None of the Volturi guard knows why the Cullen's are even still around, they know they won't get to see Bella's daughter and Bella won't leave with them so what's the point in staying? No one, not even the Kings know. But, since Carlisle was once a part of the guard they can't ask them to leave because he has every right to be here because he's an ex-member.

Alec has threatened Edward loads of times. He keeps hitting on Bella and grabbing her hand trying to pull her away from him which Alec always says 'grab her again and you'll lose that hand'. Edward never listens which pisses Alec off more. Sometimes Bella wonders if he'll actually act upon the threat. 

Right now, Bella and her daughter Alice were currently having 'upside down time' in the garden. A game which the little girl invented one day and loved ever since. They were laid on one of the gardens furniture with their heads touching the ground and their feet touching the backs of the furniture as they looked at the sky. Basically, they were looking at the clouds upside down. Bella knew they couldn't stay like this for long because all the blood would run to Alice's head but she allowed her daughter to have her fun.

"Look mummy! That one looks like candyfloss!" The little girl squealed. 

They all look like candyfloss. Thought Bella as she smiled. "Yeah baby, the do"

Bella looked at her daughter and saw her face was turning red. Sitting up, she pulled Alice into an upright position causing the young girl to pout but Bella quickly distracted her by pulling out a fairytale book and read her a few of the stories. Halfway through the book, Alice had fallen asleep on Bella's lap so Bella stood up and started walking back into the castle with the intentions of putting her in her bed so she can sleep better. 

She just about reached Alice's pink bedroom when she heard some commotion coming from down the hall. Knowing the voices anywhere, she stopped Felix who was walking down the hall and asked him to put Alice to bed which he agreed. Bella then walked towards the sound and walked into a room and saw Alec and Edward fighting once again. 

"What's going on?" She shut the door behind her. 

Alec snarled at Edward. "He's trying to persuade me to break your heart and because I'm not agreeing to it, he's not happy"

Bella glared at Edward and folded her arms. "Why would you do that?"

Edward, who seemed unfazed by the glares he was getting, simply shrugged before answering. "Because you belong to me. We're mates you just need to see that"

"No. You need to see we aren't mates, I'm with Alec and I'm not some piece of furniture that you own. I am my own person. Besides, I looked it up, you can't leave your mate for a long period of time because it hurts too much. You left for what? 3 months maybe? That's too long it would have killed us both if we were in fact mates. So shut up, get your act together and grow the hell up you're not a child anymore."

Edward grew more furious and stepped forward grabbing Bella's arm causing her to wince in pain. "No, you are coming with me whether you like it or not! So I suggest you go grab our daughter and pack because we're leaving!"

For the first time since Bella became a vampire, she was afraid. She's never seen the side of Edward and honestly, it scared the crap outta her. Wincing in fear and pain, she attempted to pull her hand out of Edward's tight grasp but she couldn't. 

Just when she thought Edward might rip off her hand, Alec tapped on his shoulder causing him to growl and turn to face him. "What?"

"I warned you" Alec smiles 

Before anyone could even think about what was happening, Alec pulled out a sharp sword from somewhere and cut right down Edwards' wrist causing Edward to let go of Bella's arm and fall down to the floor clutching his arm in pain. Bella looked at her boyfriend in shock and amazement that he actually had the guts to do that.

"Where did that come from?" She asked trying not to laugh.

"I warned him" Alec shrugged and held up the sword. "As for this, I have no idea. But you've got to admit, that was awesome"

Bella nodded before running into Alec's arms and hugging him tightly. The commotion brought in the three kings, Demetri, Jane and the Cullen family into the room who was looking at the scene in front of them with confusion on their faces so Bella quickly filled them all in on what happened before any lies could come out of Edward's mouth. Aro glared at the sobbing Edward on the floor. 

"You got what you deserved Edward, he did warn you"

"He hasn't got what he deserved yet. "Bella took a deep breath before turning to face Edward. "Edward Cullen, we have put up with you for long enough. You've caused nothing but trouble for me and my family and now, you have hurt me, your Queen. For this, I sentence you to death by being burnt alive first thing in the morning. Take him away"

The guards rushed into the room and took a shocked Edward away down into the dungeons. The Cullen's stared at Bella in shock she too ordered for them to be taken down into the cells until she decides what to do with them. 

What a long day Bella thought snuggling into Alec's arms.