Chapter Nine: The Future

Writing this on my new inflatable unicorn!!

It's awesome! Anyway, enjoy!

*********

Not even a minute later they had stopped in front of a pink door decorated with butterflies and sparkles. Bella could hear a faint heartbeat from behind the door, it thumped a little too fast for it to be a human and she expected her throat to burn from the sound but it didn't. Her mother instincts kicked in and she was more than ready to meet her baby girl. 

"We're going to put her name on the door but she doesn't have one yet so we'll put in on once we know it" Alec explained looking at Bella. "You have a name right?"

"Didn't really have time to think of one. I know when I'll see her I'll know the name"

"Good point" Alec nodded. 

Jane smiled and gently pushed open the door and Bella was met with a pink princess themed room. She didn't take any notice of it though, her attention was on the crib in the centre and the sounds coming from it. Slowly, she walked towards the crib still surprised that the burn in her throat hadn't appeared and looked in. She gasped at her baby in front of her-her baby. She looked to be a few weeks old never mind a few days, her hair was the same colour as her father's, she had Bella's human brown eyes and her facial features were mixed between Bella and him.  Bella couldn't believe that this baby inside the crib cooing away was hers. 

The baby looked up and her eyes met Bella's and she let out a squeal like she knew who Bella was. Taking that as a sign, she gently reached down and picked up the smiling Bella and instantly knew that she would never harm her daughter in any way. She would protect her with her life and if anyone ever dared to hurt her, God help them. Her daughter smiled and started playing with a strand of Bella's hair. 

"What are you going to call her?" Asked Jane from behind her. 

Bella glanced back at Jane before looking back at her daughter. As soon as her eyes laid eyes on the baby she instantly knew a name. "Alice. Alice Volturi"

Jane and Alec both smiled at the name and Alice giggled. Bella smiled and gently pressed her lips to Alice's forehead. She finally had her happy ending. 

*Time Skip to a few weeks later brought by my freaking awesome unicorn!!**

Bella and Alice had settled into the life with the Volturi quite well. Alec and Bella have grown quite close and have developed feelings for one another and Alice called him dad since she didn't actually know her true father. Alice was only 3 weeks old but she looked around 3 months and she was already learning how to walk, Bella grew worried with how fast she was growing so she decided to make every moment with her count. 

Right now, Bella was currently training with Jane to improve her power. She had a very powerful shield and if she learnt how to control it she could do plenty of things. Jane used her gift on Alec and it was Bella's job to protect him from it. So far Alec had only got affected by Jane's power three times. 

"Can we take a break? It's hard work this" Bella gasped. They had been training for three hours and she missed her daughter dearly. 

Jane sighed. "Fine"

Bella laughed with glee and left the training room and headed to the throne room where the three kings were watching Alice. They had taken to Alice quite well and she had them wrapped around her little finger. Bella burst through the door catching Alice's attention as she sat on a blanket on the floor with toys surrounding her. She smiled when she saw her mum. 

"Mama!"

Smiling, Bella swooped down and picked her up pressing a kiss to her chubby cheeks. Alice squealed and tried to move away but Bella didn't let her. The three kings laughed at them before Aro spoke up. 

"Bella, dear. We want to ask you something"

Bella raised her eyebrow and Alice grabbed Bella's hair and started playing with it. "What?"

"We have taken to you so well, yourself" Marcus said. 

"You have proved yourself dearly" Caius cut in

Alice placed Bella's hair in her mouth and spat in out making a disgusted face. Bella laughed at her daughter before focusing on the kings.

"We would like you to be Queen"

Bella couldn't believe what they were saying. They wanted her to be queen. Smiling she answered. "Yes of course!"

"Good because your coronation is tomorrow" Smiled Aro. 

Always one step ahead of me. Thought Bella as she attempted to pry her fingers from her daughter's mouth. Teething is a bitch.