Part 20

Ana got into the car, still not sure about Rahul's behavior. She looked at him, but he was driving as if she didn't exist. She wondered if he was angry with her for being late, but he didn't look angry, only confused, causing her to think what might have caused it.

Rahul decided not to look at Ana, as he could not shake the image of water drop slowly gliding on her wet back towards her curvy ass cheeks and escaping into the valley between them. The very thought of her naked curvaceous butt and long smooth legs, pumped his heart and he could feel the rush of blood and pressure between his legs. He started punching the steering wheel to get his mind back on track.

"Are you ok? " Ana asked Rahul.

"Nothing" he murmured, without looking in her direction.

Ana decided to ignore him, took out the file relating to DC business and started going through it. After an hour of driving, she looked at Rahul, "Please take the next exit, I need to use the restroom."

He turned and looked at her in a doubtful way.

"What? If you have any doubt, you can come to the ladies room with me." She said smiling internally.

Rahul took the next exit and found a parking spot close to the rest area. Ana placed the file on the dashboard and removed her seat belt to go to the restroom.

"Please don't place anything on the dashboard!" Rahul warned her, looking at the file on the dash.

"Hmm .." Ana grunted and removed the file and placed it in her bag. She then went to the restroom. Luckily there was no crowd, she was able finish her business soon. She then picked up two coffees from Starbucks and moved towards the parking lot.

Rahul watched her push the exit doors with her leg and come towards him carrying two coffees. Ana knew he was watching her, but he turned his face away as she got close to the car.

"You can't bring those into the car", he warned her, avoiding her eyes.

"You got to be kidding! I promise I won't spill." She looked at him in disbelief.

"No! no food, drinks or any kind of trash in my car. She is my baby." He replied, still avoiding looking into her face.

Ana looked at him seriously, angry at his rules and mad that he was not even looking at her. She went to the closest trash can and dumped both the coffees. She then got into the car, slamming the door.

Rahul didn't say anything, acted he was busy driving and remained aloof rest of the journey.

The meeting with the the Senator went well. The businessman in Rahul woke up finally and he managed the meetings with Senator and her staff perfectly, making sure to charm the Senator and earning her blessing for the project.

Later both of them went to the party being hosted by the local chamber of commerce along with the Senator.

Rahul got busy in the party, selling the project to other politicians and Government authorities and making friends with suppliers. Ana got bored talking to people about politics and business. She looked at Rahul, trying to catch his attention, but he was so busy, he didn't look at her. Added to her fury, he was always surrounded by interns trying to get his attention and touching him inappropriately.

The trip didn't go as per her expectations. She thought of spending some quality time with him, before she loses him to Ria forever. Since morning he had been acting weirdly and didn't make any effort to talk to her. This was turning out to be one of her worst days.

She roamed aimlessly through the party floor. Some men tried to catch her attention, but she turned them down, thinking about Rahul and watching him from a distance doing his selling.

Ana was watching Rahul talking to few young interns, when a waiter approached her with juice cocktails and wine. As she reached out for the juice, the waiter moved and she picked up the wine glass instead. She thought of putting it back, but on second thought decided to go for it.

She rarely took alcohol, being a single parent, she took her responsibility seriously. But today was different. Mandy was taking care of prince and she was really mad at Rahul, so she went for it and liked the warm feeling as the smooth liquid passed through her throat.

She finished the glass quickly and looked for a waiter to pick it up. She then realized Rahul was looking at her. Rahul turned his face away as she caught him looking at her.

"Hmm .... finally " she thought. She decided to test her theory and picked up another glass of wine.

Rahul watched Ana as she moved away from him."She is a big girl,she can take care of herself", he thought, but decided to keep a close eye on her.

Ana was glad that Rahul was paying attention to her, but she was still angry at him, so she downed two more glasses of wine in quick succession. As she reached for her fifth glass of wine, she looked into his eyes, smiling seductively. Rahul shaked his head saying "NO!", but she ignored his warning eyes, licking the wine on her lips seductively. She saw the pain in his eyes and decided to punish him further for treating her weirdly since morning.

She had so much hopes on this trip. It was her only chance to spend some quality time with him alone, but he disappointed her completely.

The thought of loosing Rahul made her sad and angry at the same time. She reached for her next drink, hoping to drown herself in alcohol. Before she could grab the drink, a strong arm grabbed her by waist and she found herself pulled into a hard body.

Before she could lift her eyes and check out the face of the owner of the hard muscular body, she recognized him by his masculine scent. Before she could protest, Rahul steered her towards the exit.

While Rahul was talking to the attendent to get his car, Ana escaped from his grip and started walking towards the highway ramp. Rahul quickly thrust a few notes into the attendant's hand and asked him to bring the car to where Ana was heading.

He moved quickly and pulled her hand, stopping her from proceeding further.

"Ana stop! Where are you going? "

"What do you care? I am .. walking .. home" she mumbled.

"Really! It's 250 miles away. Just get into the car."

"I won't. I don't want to trash your car..your baby .. I .. don't feel .. good. I may throw up." She said sarcastically.

"Its okay, don't worry about it." He pulled her close and hugged her, rubbing her back to make her feel good."

Meanwhile the attendent brought up his Mercedes. Rahul opened the passenger door, holding Ana with one hand and helped her to get into the car and tried to put her seat belt on.

She started giggling as he tried to bring the seat belt around. After putting the seat belt, he turned to look at her. He was so close to her and her scent was overwhelming. Looking at her innocent smiling drunk face, he felt a strong urge to kiss her. He wanted to feel the taste of her lips and tongue and bury his face into her firm breasts.

Ana could feel his need in his eyes. She slowly bent forward and took his face in her hands and brought him close to her face and looking deeply into his eyes, placed a small kiss on his nose.

"I wish things were different between us, but remember, I will be always there for you when you need me."

Rahul slowly moved over to the driver side and started driving towards New York.

Ana kicked off her heels and placed her feet on the dashboard. "Hope you don't mind."

Rahul turned towards her and smiled, shaking his head.

Ana slept for rest of the journey. After four hours Rahul reached the mansion. He stopped the car, came around and opened the passenger door. He spent few minutes watching Ana sleeping peacefully. Instead of waking her up, he removed her seat belt and slowly slid his hands under her waist and legs and lifted her slowly.

Ana felt something warm taking over her body, she put her arms around his neck and made herself comfortable.

Rahul hesitated for a second, his bedroom or her bedroom, then moved ahead with his precious cargo.