Part 21

She held onto Rahul, holding him tightly and then put her leg across him, squeezing him further. He turned towards her and started placing small kisses on her forehead, both eyes, nose and cheeks.

She tried to offer her lips, but he avoided them, kissing her ear and side of her neck. She kept her eyes closed and tried to move her face to catch his lips with her lips, but he kept on avoiding her.

She held onto him tightly as he tried to move away from her. At the same time, she could feel someone trying to pull her away from Rahul.

"Mommy .. mommy .. mommy!" She opened her eyes. She was sleeping on her side holding the pillow tightly and Prince was trying to wake her up.

"Dammit! That was a dream" She woke up and face palmed. Prince climbed into her lap and and pulled her hands away and looked into her eyes.

She hugged him tightly, thanking God for giving her such a wonderful gift.

She tried to recollect the events from before night, but drew a blank after the party. She remembered getting drunk to make Rahul mad, but wasn't sure how she ended up in her bed. She was sure Rahul took care of her and brought her home safely. She realized, she owed him an apology for her behavior and wanted to thank him for taking care of her.

Though she has been infatuated with him from day one, their relationship had been rocky. She was sure he was not the right person for her and had been trying hard to ignore him and kept her distance from him, but with every passing day, he has been growing big in her heart.

She was afraid that Rahul would not like prince, but seeing the way Rahul was bonding with prince, her love and respect for him grew even more. The infatuation was turning to love

She finished her early morning routine and moved towards Rahul's room. She decided to surprise him, so turned the door knob slowly, opened the door and stepped inside.

She immediately realized her mistake. Rahul was sitting on the sofa and Ria stood naked in front of him. A designer dress was lying in a pool around her feet. She was showing him all her wedding selections.

"How dare you entered without knocking? Did you see that Rahul? " Ria screamed at Ana covering her chest with her hands.

"I am really sorry" Ana mumbled and bolted out of the room. Ria's accusation didn't hurt her. Finding Rahul in front of a naked Ria, hurt her more.

"Ana, I was searching for you all over the mansion. Mandy is looking for you." Ahmed informed her, as she rushed out of Rahul's room.

"I am on my way." Ana replied turning her face away from him to hide her pain and hurried over to Mandy's room.

Rahul heard Ria scream and came back to reality, but it was too late. Ana already left the room.

He looked at Ria and wondered if her boobs were real. She had a great body, but somehow he never got attracted to her. She has been tormenting him for the last one hour, putting on different dresses and forcing him for an opinion.

Though he was physically present in the room, his mind was elsewhere. He was still thinking about Ana and was regretting his decision to put her in her room, instead of taking her to his bedroom, the night before. He so much wanted to do it, but being a gentleman, he couldn't take advantage of her, she was drunk and unconscious.

His mind was still filled up with Ana's images from the day before and was looking for opportunities to escape from Ria's torture.

Ria was not the shy type and had been flaunting her curves to him every chance she got. But no matter how many curves she got, something was missing, it was not working on him. One look at Ana, even with clothes, made his heart go gaga and his testosterone levels shoot up. There was something about Ana, probably her innocence, that made her so attractive. He had same feeling with his Halloween sweetheart and his heart was still trapped with her.