Part 32

Ana opened the study door slowly and looked inside. Rahul was in his chair, with his head buried in files, spread on his desk. He raised his head, looked at Ana, then resumed his business.

Ana walked slowly towards the table and placed the food on his side table.

"Rahul, you need to have lunch . . . It's almost 2:00 PM." Ana spoke, standing close to him.

"I am not hungry, I will eat later. Just leave the tray there." He replied without looking at her.

"Please don't take out your anger on food."  She put her hand on his shoulder, trying to brush off the invisible dust.

"I am not angry."

"Then look at me."

"I am busy Ana."

"Really ... you don't even have time to look at me." She bent down putting her chin on his shoulder.

It was becoming tough for Rahul to maintain his busy stance. Ana was standing so close to him and her touch was making it difficult for him to concentrate on the files in front of him. He was really busy but also angry at her, for shouting at him and trying to distance him from prince. He decided to not give in easily.

At the same time Ana was determined to make amends for her outburst and make him eat his lunch.

"Please Rahul, I am sorry that I shouted at you. I know your intentions were good, but my insecurities blinded me and I lost my cool." She spoke softly, her nose almost touching his ear.

"Its okay, you don't have to say sorry. Anyway, I shouldn't have taken the liberty with you and prince." He spoke without looking at her. His last defence against her.

"Please don't speak like that. I feel like crying. I will do anything to take my words back. Give me any punishment. Extend my contract to hundred years." Her eyes watered up.

"Hey, I was kidding. He pulled her around to face him and looked into her crying face. I am not angry at you. I am really busy. I need to get through these files before evening." He held her face in his hands and caressed her cheeks.

"Really! ... not angry at me?" She asked with a puppy face.

"Nope ... I am really busy. I will eat after I get through this file."

"Ohh!  ... If you are busy, I can feed you." She started feeding him, making sure to not drop food on his files.

After she finished feeding him, she looked around for a tissue to clean his lips, but couldn't find any.

"I can't find any tissues here .. where do you keep them?" She bent down across him to search for tissues on other side of his office desk.

Rahul couldn't hold back his control as Ana streched across him to search for tissues. She was like a delicious candy hanging right in front of his eyes.

He reached out and grabbed her, pulling her into his lap. Before Ana could react, he bent down and kissed her lips. Ana responded kissing him back and wiping his lips with her tongue.

"Careful, I may keep you here as my prisoner." He pulled her deeper into his lap as his hands caressed her body.

"Hmm ... you don't like me!" Ana complained making a pouty face.

"Why do you sat that?"

"You ignored me when I wanted you."

"Oh! About that night. You were drunk and as per our contract, I cannot touch you without your permission." He made a disappointing face.