Part 27

Rahul took prince to his bedroom. He tried to contain his emotions before Ana, but once he was alone with prince, he let them go.

Prince was sitting on his bed and Rahul kneeled down in front of him. He kissed both his tiny hands and when he touched his cheek, he remembered Ria hitting him and his inability to protect him. He didn't realize, he was crying and his tears hit prince's thigh.

"I am sorry prince, I couldn't protect you. I failed you as a parent, but I promise, I will take care of you. I love you"

"Ssh .. Idata ...don't cry ... don't cry ... I love you too." Prince pulled Rahul's head into his lap and started consoling him, even though he didn’t fully understand Rahul's statements. He thought Rahul missed him and was sad.

They both held each other for some time and then Rahul picked him up and hugged him, kissing his cheeks and his forehead. It was the happiest day of his life, holding his son and having Ana back in the mansion with him.

He knew, he need to be careful with his emotions around prince, till he can win over Ana. He was still afraid Ana might run away, if she feels, anyone is going to take away prince from her. He realized it was the main reason, she never tried to find out about prince's father.

He stocked on prince's favorite chocolates and gave him to celebrate their union. Prince bit into his chocolate and then realized his manners and offered Rahul a bite. They were Rahul's favorite too. Both of them sat down and feasted on chocolates. Rahul was ready to face the world again, feeling stronger with his son by his side.

He knew he had to make some calls and felt very tensed about it. He cannot keep Mandy in the dark anymore. She cooperated with him, without asking any questions and probably knows by now, that Ana is home and will fly back immediately from Florida. He had to stop her from coming back. He needs Ana to be alone with him, so that he can work on building trust between them. He decided to ask Mandy to extend her vacation, till things get sorted out.

Prince was still in his lap, eating chocolate. He had chocolate all over his face and was looking really cute, that Rahul decided to leave him like that. He called Neha on the video conference system in his bedroom.

The huge video screen in his room lit up with their image and started dialing Neha's Florida IP address. Luckily for him, Neha and Mandy were in the same bedroom talking.

"Hey guys ..." Rahul answered as soon as the system connected.

"Hey! ... OMG! Ana is back." Neha screamed looking at prince in Rahul's lap.

"Thank God! Where is Ana? I don't see her. OMG! Look how cute he looks." Mandy came forward looking closely at the video screen.

"Mandy! " Prince screamed pointing her to Rahul

"Ana is in her room. She just came home and probably searching for you." Rahul told them.

"Oh! You didn't tell her, I am in Florida?" Mandy questioned him.

"No, not yet. I need a favor from both of you."

"Sure Rahul, go ahead" Mandy replied.

"You need to continue your stay indefinitely in Florida, till I give you all clear to return. Also you cannot tell Ana anything about our previous conversation or this conversation. She is going to call you and ask questions. Just tell her that you need to help Neha and extending your vacation."

"Ok sure, will do. But I need to know what is going on?" Mandy and Neha, looked at Rahul, surprised at his request. He never asked for favors, so something big was cooking and they need to know.