Scotty

You were walking to the park with a small cooler in one hand & a folded up blanket in the other. You were so excited for today, you get to see your group of friends for the first time since you all graduated high school. Everyone had gone off to separate schools & you all planned to get together so in a group chat on your phone, you told them that the park by your house was doing a movie in the park, where they set up a projector & screen and in the little gazebo area was a concession stand just like they been doing for years.

You & your friends loved doing going to this & would always take turns with who would bring drinks, snacks & extra blankets because of how cold it could get. You told them you would bring drinks while the others would decided what they would bring.

When you got to the park, the screen was already up & some people were laying down their blankets, you weren't paying much attention to them as you laid down the blanket you brought on the grass & sat down, setting the cooler next to you. You check your phone & let your friends know you were here, looking around as you did. A cold breeze blew your Y/C/H hair as you shivered slightly. "I hope they get here soon." you whisper. 

Your phone vibrated & quickly you picked it up. There was a new message. One of your friends said that they were going out to dinner with their family. You texted back saying that it was okay & to have fun. You went on Facebook & saw that the friend had texted you posted a picture & they were indeed out to dinner with their family but they were also out to eat with the other friends that was suppose to join you. "What.. but if they were going out to dinner, they could have invited me." You decided to write back in the group chat. "Hey is anyone else not going to make it?" You said out loud as you typed.

The other few friends replied instantly, you read each to yourself.  "Can't got to do some studying. Next time." "Sister needs my help with a project." "I was going to go but something came up."

You sighed & wrote one last thing before leaving the group chat. "I saw the Facebook picture. Hope you all are having fun." You set your phone down as it started to get more colder. You felt a tap on your shoulder while you were shivering & turned to see a guy with lightish brown hair & blue eyes.

He smiled. "Hey are ye alright?" he asked in a Scottish accent. "Uh.. yeah, why are you asking?" You asked.  "My friends & I have been here a few minutes before ye showed up. Ye seemed really excited & now ye seem kind of sad." He sat next to you.

You looked down. "Oh.. well I was planning on watching the movie with a group of friends but they decided to do something else without letting me know. Guess I'll just watch this by myself..." The guy smiled. "If ye want ye can join my friends & I. I'm sure they won't mind. I'm Scotty by the way."

"I'm Y/N. I guess I could sit with you & your friends. Thanks." You stood up, taking your blanket off the ground & grabbing your cooler of drinks. Scotty lead you to the spot where the others were.  Scotty smiled. "Guys, this is Y/N. Her friends decided to not come tonight. I hope it's okay if she watches the movie with us." he said as he introduced you to all of them. Jim, & Spock were sitting in chairs, Bones & Nyota were sitting the blanket. You smiled at them nervously.  

Spock nodded his head. "It is exceptional for me. Greetings Miss Y/N."  "What's in the cooler?" Jim asked.  "Oh, soda. Do you want one?" You asked. "Sure." He said as you set the cooler down & tossed him a soda. Bones stood up. "I'm gettin' popcorn. Who wants some."

Everyone raised their hands, Nyota looked at him. "And a box of candy please." He nods. "Okay." He looks at you as Scotty sat down on the blanket. "Ye can sit down Y/N." "Oh.. sorry.. Guess I'm a bit nervous." You say & sit down next to Scotty. You placed the blanket you had on your lap.

Scotty chuckles. "Don't worry about it." Bones comes back a few minutes with popcorn as he hands it out to everyone as some of the others reached into the cooler grabbing a soda. You finally loosed up as all of you started to talk about each other having a few laughs here & there. 

The movie started playing & everyone got quiet. As you watched the movie you chuckled a bit seeing Jim & Bones throwing popcorn at each other. Spock just seemed perplexed at the movie muttering about why everyone was singing every 5 minutes. You tried hard to stay awake after like half way through the movie & ended up leaning a bit onto Scotty. He didn't say anything & only smiled as he wrapped his arm around you. 

When the movie was over Scotty looked at you. "Want a ride home?" You yawn standing up. "Sure." You grab your now empty cooler. You followed them to two cars & got in one of them with Scotty, Jim and Bones. You looked at the guys after giving them your address. "Thanks again for letting me join you."

"We're glad to have the company." Scotty smiled. "We should have ya come hang with us again." Bones said. You smiled & yawned again. "Yeah let's do it again." Jim looks at you. "Hey kid can I see your phone?"

"Uh sure." You handed him your phone & when he handed it back you found that he had put his number in your phone. Scotty stopped the car when it pulled up to your house. You smiled. "Well bye. And thanks again." you tell them as you hug Scotty. The three guys say goodbye as you entered your house. You set your stuff down & was ready to go to bed.

( In The Morning )

When you woke up the next morning thinking of the sweet dreams you had of last night, & of course of Scotty. You just smiled & called Jim. "Hey Jim, are you guys busy? I want to hang."

Hope you guys like! Please comment, vote, & follow! :)

A/N Sorry if you wanted more ScottyXReader in here. I don't really have any new ideas right now because my mind has been on school & tests.