Alpha And Omega

My name is Nyxi Conners; I'm 16 and the daughter of the alpha. Oh did I mention I'm a werewolf? Yeah, I know, cool right? Anyway, I have an older brother whose name is James and I also have two best friends. Anni is a sweet girl who helps me stay calm and since I have alpha blood coursing through my veins, it's good to have her around. Hannah a cool chick with a devious mind which she usually only uses for pranks on my brother and his friends. We've been friends ever since I can remember, and wouldn't trade them for anything.

       So I should probably explain what I look like. I have brown wavy, waist length hair with the slightest hint of red. I have hazel eyes and light freckles running across my nose and cheeks. I'm little taller than five foot, give or take a half inch. I don't think I'm very pretty though everyone else says I am, so I roll with it. I am semi-popular but I'm not a jerk about it. Okay, I'm a little more than semi-popular, but that's because I'm destined to be the next alpha of the Moonflower Clan.

       When I transform, I'm a beautiful Timberwolf with golden eyes and have various shades of gray marbled into my fur. I am the average height of the females in my pack, 2.5 ft, and just over four ft in length. Of course, I haven't fully finished growing, so my father still has room for optimism for my size, as he speaks frequently to others of how I will take after his demeanor, and not some average wolf.

----------------------------------------

Okay this is the intro if you like it, please vote and comment