Chapter1

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

       "Stupid alarm," I mumbled to myself as I literally rolled out of bed and onto the floor. I lied on the floor looking up at the ceiling listening to my alarm still going off, wondering why I decided to wake myself up early on a Saturday. I came to the conclusion that I'm a weird person, who for some reason likes to wake up before the sun itself, and should just learn to deal with it.

       After a while, I got up and went to take a shower. When I was clean and finally awake, I went to my walk-in closet to decide what to wear. I picked out a light pink and white striped tee with a turquoise penguin wearing nerd glasses on it. Then I grabbed a pair of faded blue jean capris with a pair of blue converse to match the flightless bird on my shirt.

       After getting dressed, I headed downstairs to get some breakfast. When I got downstairs I realized that I was the only one awake. I ended up fixing myself some cereal and enjoyed the silence for once. After I put my bowl in the sink I heard fast heavy feet coming down the stairs.

       "Hey lil' sis, you're up early." My brother James came into the kitchen.

       "Yeah so, what's your point?" He was always up to something so I continued to watch what he was doing. Surprisingly though, nothing happened. I raised an eyebrow but let it go, but as soon as I turned around, in one quick motion James had me over his shoulder and running outside toward the pool. I was kicking and pounding on his back so that he might let go, but I failed miserably. He reached the pool, attempted to throw me in but before he could, I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down with me.

       "Why you little"-- he started to yell, but I splashed him in the face, which just made him splash me back. Unfortunately, our fun came to an end when we heard our mothers voice.

       "What are you two doing? We have guests coming in..." She paused to check her wristwatch and gasped. "One hour! Please dress semi-casual, and behave yourselves," She said sternly. I love my mom but when she's stressed, she can be a little scary.

         To say I was confused would be an understatement. I looked at James and asked, "What does she mean guests..?" He looked at me with an amused look on his face. He teased,

       "That's what you get for going to bed early."

       "Wait you have to tell me, pleeeeaaasse".  Yeah, I know whining is childish, but the only way to get an answer from him is to annoy him, and thus, it's necessary.

       "Okay, okay, sheesh! She was talking about the new Omega family joining our pack." When that was, apparently, cleared up we got out of the pool and headed upstairs to get ready.

       Once in my room, I changed into a light blue sundress with two-inch sleeves, then I put on a pair of black flats and lacy black fingerless gloves. When I was done getting dressed, I went into my bathroom and fixed my hair in a side messy bun. When I was satisfied with how I looked, I went downstairs to help my mom set the table. The new omegas were coming over around the same time my mom officially calls family tea time, so we set everything up in the garden, then started on baking cookies.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry, it's short the next one will probably be longer and the new omegas will be introduced.

So thanks for reading, I would love to know how I'm doing so if you feel like it please tell me and have a wonderful life