A/N

Hey everybody. So I decided to make authors notes as a separate parts because authors notes at the end of chapters tend to annoy me. Eventually when I'm done with this book I'll combine all the authors notes and make them one part so you won't waste precious time having to scroll past this. But if you've read this far then I advise you to please continue reading this. The first authors notes are also pretty lengthy but most of the information contained is for your own good and none of the other authors notes intros book will be nearly as long as this one. Promise. :)

Questions

1.) Anyways who's coming directly from Mr. Strong?

2.) What do you guys think of this? I have a lot planned for this story and its characters.

Please do not be a silent reader. Please show some acknowledgement to my books. Just something to let me know that I should continue writing this book because people are reading it. A simple vote would do you justice but guess what would be even better? A comment lol... Anyways, happy reading, thanks for coming across and picking up this story. .. :) <3

Leave suggestions here.

P.S IMPORTANT.. YOU SHOULD REALLY READ THIS BEFORE MOVING ON UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED. THIS WILL THE BE THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME I AM MENTIONING THIS THROUGHT THE BOOK SO PAY ATTENTION!

This is the SECOND book/SEQUEL to the first book in this story, Mr. Strong. If you have not read Mr. Strong, I strongly advise that you do so! You will have a better understanding of the characters and their history/relationship etcétera. You will also be immune to plot-twist and "wtf" moments. Thank you! ;)

- J 💤

P.P.S - Chapters will become longer and more functional as the book goes on. None of the other authors notes should be anywhere near as long as this one.

The cover is also temporary! If you guys want to make one and author it "Jada Wesley" or "it'srainingjellybeans" feel free to do so and I'll be realeasing the way to send it to me soon! :) you can get a shoutout!