Reminded

T W O

I sigh casually and close my curtains. My thoughts feel like a jumbled mess. Over the summer I seemed to pick up a habit for running and I often ran around the neighborhood a few times.

***

I changed into my pink nation sports bra and spandex tights and brushed my hair into a brown ponytail.

"Mom is it okay if I go out for a jog around the neighborhood for a bit?" I yell across the house as I make my way downstairs. Lately it seems like that's how all the communicating is done around my house. My moms become too lazy and sad to get out of her room ever since she lost her job at my high school.

Now before you go on thinking she did something wrong, no she did not, the district pretty much replaced the staff practically every high school in our county. Something about a "cleanse" for "new education standards." ?

"Yeah honey go ahead. Can you also pick Augie up for me while your out?" Mom yelled back.

"Yeah sure where's he at?" I said backtracking to the kitchen. "And Where's the keys?"

"On the dining table, and he went next door about half an hour ago." She responded.

"Alright I'm leaving love you bye!" I said slamming the door shut and tucking the keys into my bra. I began by standing in the driveway and stretching. Arms first, then legs, I bent down and touched my toes and rolled my head around to stretch my neck. I started off in a slow-paced jog down my street of the neighborhood and then the next, my thoughts took me into a full blown run, my direction becoming over clouded by my anger.

"I am so sorry." I croaked out of breath as I ran into something. Well rather... Someone.

"Hey look it's fine." The person said. I closed my eyes in frustration but then opened them one by one and I was blinded.

Literally.

The sun was in my eyes. I sidestepped so the tall muscular body in front of me could cast a shadow and then I began wheezing like a maniac. I didn't realize I'd been holding my breath until now.

"Hey um, you seem kind've out of breath do you have a water?" The person asked awkwardly. I shook my head too busy taking deep breaths to talk. "Oh uh here you can use mine." He said trying to be nice. I didn't even know his name though. "I'm Cameron by the way. Cameron Styles." He said flashing me an amused smile that radiated his perfect teeth.

Cameron styles... Where have I heard that name before? .... I feel like I'm about to faint and..

Oh shit.

***

I literally did faint and now I have awoken. And to where? Am I in Cameron Styles freaking bedroom?! Holy shit... Oh man this is too embarrassing.. Wait let me backtrack a bit.. You're probably confused.

See, last year we got a new transfer student aka Cameron Styles came from Florida. He has caramel brown skin and brown low-cut curled hair. Back in his hometown he was quarterback for the football team and also like a teenage male model or something like that. To sum it up he is very sexy and has pretty much perfect everything. Because of the obvious, it wasn't long after he joined Forest High that he became one of the most popular boys in school. Now I'm sitting in his ... I'm guessing his living room? Which looks very modern and classy by the way.