16.

She moved quickly and turned him on his back.  As she moved down his torso she was looking at him to see if he was going to stop her.  Both his arms were resting behind his head so she smiled as she finally got the chance to undress him.  She could see the noticeable bulge in his pants as she slid his trousers down.  He still had his shirt on but it was completely open and she could now see all of his glorious body.  He was muscular but not to excess, he was lean and toned.  She knew he was strong when he lifted her outside the bedroom door with ease and carried her into the room.  He lay there looking at her smiling "Am I all that you hoped for" he said with a devious smile.  She could see his size now as he was just in his black boxer briefs.  "You are so what I had hoped for and more.  Much more!"  He chuckled as she moved her hands toward his underwear.  When she exposed his manhood she gulped hard and wondered if he was going to be too big.  She started to lick his shaft up both sides and then kissed the top of his penis.  Sliding her tongue over the slit and tasting the pre-cum that had leaked out.  As she took him in her mouth and moved up and down on the shaft she could hear a low moan coming from him.  She began to move quicker and he reacted with every thrust downward.  She could feel his orgasm building and she massaged his balls with her free hand.  His body twitched as she touched him and she smiled to herself that she could have this affect on him.

He grabbed her head and slowed her motion.  "Don't make me cum!  I want to cum inside you gorgeous."  She continued licking him slowing and he pulled her up to his chest.  They began to kiss, his tongue lightly licking her bottom lip asking to be let in.  She opened her mouth and their tongues intertwined with one another as they continued to kiss.  Mads arched his shoulder up and rolled her over on her back.  He moved her up onto the pillow so she would be comfortable.  He kissed her neck and then leaned up to look at her.  "Can I fuck you now baby?"  She shook her head yes not being able to find her voice.  Mads leaned over the edge of the bed to the night stand and pulled a condom out of the drawer.  He opened the package with his teeth blowing the empty pack to the floor and massaging his erection he placed the condom over his cock.  "Mads, I haven't done this in awhile, I'm afraid I wont be any good at it.  With your size and all"  "I'll go slow sweetie don't worry.  Besides the way you kiss me and suck me I know your gonna be good."  He smiled to reassure her.

"Just relax baby, your body will adjust to me"  He aligned himself in between her legs and slowly entered her.  She gasped as he was now half way in.  "Shh, its okay relax you body, just a little bit more and I will be all the way in."  He continued to push and she began to get use to the fullness in her vagina.  He completely consumed her and she let out a final moan as he was now all the way in.  "Are you okay baby, I didn't hurt you did I?"  "No baby, I am okay.  You feel really good"  He  began to thrust in and out of her she moaned with every movement.  He slowly pulled out of her just so the tip was still in her.  Then he would push all the way back in suddenly and she screamed out in pleasure.  He continued this for a few more thrusts driving her completely wild.  Her hips moved with him up and down and he was starting to groan when he would thrust back into her.  "Mads, she said breathlessly and with her eyes half closed. Oh baby, I'm close"  He quickened his pace and a few more thrusts she was at the climax of her orgasm. "OH Mads!!!! Oh baby F*ck  I'm cumming!"  She screamed out his name and he rested against her body with his head laying into her shoulder.  He kissed her collarbone and then kissed her hard on the mouth.  He was still hard and still inside her, he then rose up on his elbows and began to F*ck her again.  "My turn to cum now baby"  "Oh Mads! F*ck me hard" That was all the encouragement he needed.  He began pounding her relentlessly and she was screaming and moaning loudly.  He leaned in and whispered in her ear as he found her g-spot and hit it over and over again much to her delight.  "You feel so good baby, I could make love to you all night"

As she came for the third time, his release followed as he let out a loud groan and his body shook as he exploded into her.  He collapsed next to her and took off the condom and threw it in the waste basket.  "I'm going to clean up a little can I bring you a towel" "Yes please"  She was still breathing fast as he brought the towel.  They both cleaned up and Mads got back into the bed.  Pulling her close to him with her head resting on his chest.  He kissed her on the forehead and leaned into her ear.  "You were amazing, I knew you would be"  Trish nestled her head into his chest and a tear fell from her eye.  She couldn't help but think about Riley.  "Baby, are you okay?" he asked concerned as he felt his chest get wet from her tears.  "I'm fine Mads, just thinking about something sad"  "Riley?"  "Yes, I am so sorry.  You were so great and I don't want you to think that I didn't enjoy it."  "It's just that.. " he put his hand to her mouth and stopped her.  "I know what you are feeling, I've been there.  No need to explain."  "Besides I know you liked it" he laughed trying to lighten the mood.  It worked, she laid back on his chest after poking him in the side and laughing.  She drifted off into a peaceful sleep.  He kissed her cheek "Sweet dreams baby girl." he whispered as he pulled her close.