12.

Mads went through his day in a daze.  He couldn't stop thinking about Trish going on a date with another guy.  He tried to put the thought out of his mind and kept checking his phone to see if maybe she called him.  She seemed a little upset with him, her tone was one he hadn't been familiar with.  What could have changed?  It was then one of his co-stars walked up with a paper in her hand.  She showed it to him and said "So I hear we are dating now."  Mads looked at the cover and saw his pictures with this girl and it suddenly hit him.  "That's why she was cold to me this morning."  Tracy his co-star looked a little confused not sure if he was talking to her or himself.  "Huh, who's she?"  Mads shook his head and came back to reality.  He had to call her and set the record straight.  He just had phone sex with her and now he is splashed all over the media with a younger girl.  He hoped she would believe him and let him explain.  He had to call her.

Trish's day was similar in mood.  She was still upset but she wasn't mad, Sophia noticed her friend was off today.  "So, what's the deal?"  "What are you talking about?"  "Well your here but you really aren't here."  "It's nothing Soph, I am just a little distracted today that's all."  "Oh, okay so it has nothing to do with your boyfriends picture in that magazine?"  "Sophie, Mads is not my boyfriend, we are friends that it."  Sophia rolled her eyes and put her hands up as if to say whatever.   Trish's phone starting to ring and she looked at the screen, it was Mads.  She hit decline on her screen and sent him to voice mail.  She noticed that she had a message so she decided to bite the bullet and see if it was him.  

(Voice message)

Hey Trish, it's Mads.  I wanted to talk to you, one of the other actors brought a paper to me with our picture in it and saying we are dating.  I kinda felt that maybe you were mad at me this morning and then I thought those pictures might be why.  Call me when you get a chance, I really want to explain.  We are not dating nor have we ever dated.  Please call me anytime.  Bye Skat.

Sophia walked by her with a snarky grin, "so what did your boyfriend have to say?"  "I know, I know he's not your boyfriend."  Trish breathed a heavy sigh.  She was not prepared to answers questions about her and Mads.  She didn't even tell Sophie what happened the other night.  She was honestly still confused about it too.  "Well if you must know Ms. in everyones business, he was calling about the magazine article."  She bit her lip and wondered should I call him.  Of course he was going to deny it.  Sophie pulled up a chair with her Chia Latte in her hands and motioned for her to sit.  "You know I care about you right?" "Yes, of course I do."  "Okay, what is the issue?"  She began to tell her the story of Mads calling her that morning and that she was a little cold to him.  She also told her that she let him know she was not available for him to call her tonight as she had a date.  "Oh, thats why all the tension today."  "Why did you tell him you had a date."  Trish confided in her friend that she could really care about Mads, but who was she kidding.  He could have any girl he wanted, he was a movie star, rich and famous and very good looking.  "Soph, you have lived her all your life.  Have you every read or seen stuff about Mads being unfaithful to his wife?"  Sophie glanced up in the air trying to search her memory.  "You know, I don't think I have ever read anything about him.  You know that he became famous when he was a little older like 30, so I think his wild days were passed him.  I always saw pics of him with his wife and kids throughout the years but they always seemed so happy."  Trish listened to her friend and hoped she was right.  She had always read that Mads was one of the good guys in this industry  in most of his interviews he talked about his wife and kids and you could see he really loved them.  She remembered a conversation they had when he told her he didn't think he would ever find that kind of love again.  Trish had felt the same way about Riley, he was the one true love in her life.  He also did little things for her that most people wouldn't think were very special but she always noticed.  She use to tell him that she thought she loved him more.  He would always protest and say it wasn't possible.  She was so lonley without him, not just for the intimate times but just the times sitting watching movies or cooking breakfast.   They made each other complete and that was how Mads described his wife to her.  Trish turned to Sophie and said "Okay, I guess I will call him back and let him explain, but we are still just friends so I don't even know why I need to have this conversation."

A/N:  Hey just wondering if this is worth continuing.  First time writing a story and not sure how it is.  Don't forget to vote if you like it and please feel free to give comments.  Thanks again.