21.

Oh Mads, she moaned in his ear.  As they both layed there physically spent, Trish chuckled. 

"Whats so funny?" Mads asked.
"Well, I told you I would make you work for that moan."  She giggled again as he grabbed her sides and pulled her close to him. 

They fell asleep content with each others company.  Little did they know that events half way across the world would threaten their peace.

Trish received a phone call from her nephew.  She had called him a couple months ago on his birthday and to see how his father, her older brother was doing.  Everything seemed fine, her brother was in decent health but he was sad with the passing of his wife about 6 months earlier.  Trish had returned to America for her funeral and stayed for about a month until her brother, niece and nephew were coping better.  Her passing wasn't a suprise as she had been diagnosed with a terminal illness a few years earlier.  Her family was there for her when Riley had passed and although they didn't want to see her move away they had always supported her decision.  She kept in touch with them by email, text and sometimes face time during this past year. 

"Hey Julian, its great to hear from you, so what's up kid?"  Of course Julian was in his mid Thirties but he was always going to be a kid to her.
"Hey auntie, Um I have some bad news."  His voice was a little shakey and Trish braced herself for the all too familiar phone call that had become a part of her life now.  Trish new she was in the part of her life when you start to loose relatives.  The worst was her mothers loss, she was her strength throught her whole life.  Being brought up without knowing her father it was always just her and her two brothers.  Sadly her oldest brother Lance passed away at an early age due to strange illness.  Both her and Lance never had kids, it was just her other brother Daniel that Had two boys and a girl. 

"So what's the bad news, is Daniel okay?" 
"No, I am afraid dad has left us, it was really sudden and he didn't suffer.  But dad is gone to be with mom now."  He was sniffling and fighting back crying outright.  Trish started to tear up as she sat down in her office at the store.  "Julian, I will be there in two days and we can make all the arrangments.  How is your sister taking it?"  "She's not too good, but she has her husband and kids helping her get through it.  Dad made us promise not to dwell in sadness."  "That's my brother for you" and she began to cry.  "I will see you in few days then okay, be strong for your sister  and your own nieces and nephews."  "I will auntie, it will be good to see you."

Trish sat with her head in her hands sobbing as Sophia walked into the office.  "Hey what's wrong, are you okay?"  "Yes, I will be okay I got bad news from home.  My brother passed away."  "Oh Trish I am so sorry!"  She walked over and hugged her friend.  "Thanks, I appreciate it, so I am going to have to go home for a little bit will you be okay?"  "I got this, you go be with your family, I will keep them in my prayers."

Trish went home to pack and make the travel arrangments.  Her cell rang and it was Mads, she didn't answer it as she was on her home phone trying to book a flight back to the states.  Mads didn't leave a message, he decided that he would stop by the store on his way home.  He had just finalized a deal to do a new film and wanted to tell Trish about it.  He was leaving in a few weeks to start filming and wanted her to visit him.  He got to the store and Sophia told him about Trishs brother.  He rushed from the store and was at her door step minutes later.  He rang the door bell and Trish answered, her eyes were puffy and she broke down in his arms.

"Shh Baby I got you, go ahead and let it out."  She sobbed on his chest and they stood in the door way his arms wrapped tightly around her.