Revenge part 1

Zero was wandering through the deserted part of Seattle and not surprising that it was raining. It was also very foggy from the moisture in the air. Every few steps Zero would hear movement and rocks skipping across the ground. At one point he got tired of it when a half destroyed wall fell over." WHO THE HELL IS THERE, IM WARNING YOU NOW I WONT HESITATE TO KILL YOU!" Zero screamed with great annoyance. He then started to hear whispers coming from the shadows and fog. The ground froze and then melted into water and Zero looked very confused. Then the water reached him and and arc of lightning sailed through the water and electrocuted him with so much force it sent him flying into a wall. Zero pried himself from the wall and fell to his knees. A thin beam of light pierced the fog and Zero dodged but only by a hair. A dark  matter portal opened behind  Zero and then it closed and reopened in front of Zero and the beam came out and went right through Zeros chest. He coughed up blood and then a blinding light and Ben and Cody came flying out of the fog and let out their battle cries "HEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!". Zero turned in shock still blinded and was double clothes lined by Cody and Ben. He got back up and yelled "WHOS THERE! Why do you fight like cowards by using the fog as cover?"" It's not being cowardly it's being strategic." A familiar voice said from within the fog. Zero forced all the gravity down and pinned down everyone. He then started pulling things towards him trying to find the attackers. "Come out, come out where ever you are." Zero questioned with rage. He finally found someone and it was Ben. "So you survived the beating you received last time?" Zero asked. "Kill yourself you scum." Ben said as Zero held him by the neck. "WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" Zero screamed as he squeezed Ben's neck tighter. "Gaaaaaaaah!" Ben screeched as he ran out of air. His limbs went motionless and stopped screaming. Zero threw him like trash and that was crossing the line. The temperature sky rocketed and the air began to boil and burned your lungs if you breathed it in. Will was standing with his armor blazing and he was defying gravity by walking and after every step there was a lava puddle. "Don't treat my friends like garbage you mother fucker." Will said with murderous intent in his voice.