Revenge part 2

Zero wavered for moment letting up just enough gravity for Will to charge with blinding speed." I'll tear you to shreds!" Zero warned with fear in his voice. "Prove it!" Will urged. They collided with such force that everything around them got wiped out. Squad started to regain feeling in their body from the gravity being lifted. Zero was too focused on fighting Will that he couldn't spare any to restrain the group. Zero got one lucky punch in that had a lot of gravity behind it and sent Will flying through 10 buildings. Will got up and said " I'll make you feel fear like you've never known and you will experience hell itself!" Will said still pissed off. "Is that supposed to be a threat? Hahahahaha! That doesn't scare me!" Zero replied. "That wasn't a threat.... It's a promise." Will said as the air started to get even warmer. Zero now had fear clear as day on his face. Zero couldn't breathe right. He realized that Will was increasing the humidity in the air so much that it was tiring him out more and making it hard to get fresh air. Zero's lungs burned now and he couldn't get any fresh air. If he went up to the sky then it would just get hotter and worse. And he go below because he was already on ground level. Will charged and he closer he got, the less he could breathe. Will was now right in front of Zero and he could barely breathe now. Gasping for air Will stopped his charge and just stood there right in front of him, making the air too hot to breathe now. "Is this how I go down? By a guy from the old generation? How degrading to be beaten by such a cheap tactic!" Zero thought. "You fought valiantly, but it's time to end this" Will said. The next move Will made shock everyone including Zero. "Join us." Will offered. "Wh....wha.....WHAT?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN JOIN YOU?!?! YOU SHOULDN'T OFFER YOUR ENEMY A POSITION ON YOUR TEAM!" Zero screamed in confusion. "I know, but I don't consider you an enemy." Will said. Zero now understood why he respected Will. It was because he respected Zero and thought everyone has the potential to change. "Then what do you think of me?" Zero asked. "I think of you as a child who has lost his way. A child who is scared and confused. Join us and we can help you control and understand your powers. We will treat you like a friend....like family." Will said as he signaled Jake to cool down the air temperature. "I'm in!" Zero said with enthusiasm.