Liscense to kill

With our SA knowledge and high ranks, as I said, it came with some perks. The glamour of access to a satellite blocked from any other company's signal and hidden to any sensor, locator or record there is for any aircraft and spacecraft in history is one of the best perks there is. Not to mention such a satellite is connected to every other one there is.

As he was opening files, it eventually opened a satellite camera that we could access and was passing right above us at that point. The camera was quite clear to my luck and we could see how they escaped, they took a route that would lead them back to a city, but we lost their image when they moved way too far away from the range possible. All we knew was they went to a city nearby, so we got ready.

Shadow - Will you come and help?
Jim - Of course, who else is gonna save your ass from thugs?

I laughed at his cockiness.

Shadow - As long as you don't get fucked over this time by a couple shots, we'll be fine.
Jim - Always gotta pull that one out, don't you?
Shadow - Hey, this time you made me do it.
Jim - Yeah, yeah; fair enough. Hey... Come this way, I gotta show you something.

We walked over to his closet, he opened it up and got in. He looked at me with waiting eyes and demanded:

Jim - Well, get in!
Shadow - Wow, dude. I'm sorry, but I don't roll that way, you do you in your own closet.

I laughed.

Jim - Just get in, asshole.
Shadow - Fine, fine.

When I got in, he closed the closet door and, out of a movie scene, a hand-print pad came out of the floor all the way to his waist. He laid his hand on the pad and a robotic women's voice said "access granted, welcome Gust". He then looked at me with an eyebrow raised and a cocky smile. I have to admit it, though...

Shadow - Ok, I'm a bit impressed.
Jim - Of course you are.

We went down for a good 60-70 feet and we stopped in a titanium door. This time, an eye scanner was located in it and he proceeded to put his face in front of it. It scanned his eyes and then he said with a sure voice of the answer:

Jim - Are you ready to do this?
Shadow - Fuck yeah, I am.

The door opened and a military paradise was uncovered. Heavy duty weapons were everywhere. There were multiple SMGs, pistols, riffles and fucking rocket launchers. This mother fucker had this under a bar where they go to fight in. Oh, but that wasn't all. He was walking towards a door, a large door, as I noticed him I followed him to it. When he opened it up...

Shadow - Ok... Now I'm impressed.

Four tanks, a Jet, two Conquest Knights XV and both of them had a detachable mini gun mounted to them. This guy was ready for a party, SA style.

Jim - Nice, isn't it?
Shadow - Hell yeah, it's nice. What are we taking?
Jim - You got excited for the tanks, I bet; but, for now, let's take the Knights.
Shadow - Yeah... Good call. It'll attract some attention-
Jim - But not as much as the god damn tanks.

So we decided to get in the Knights. We hoped in and, let me tell you, it was a beauty. Everything was going perfect, more than perfect. Here was I thinking we would've had to do this old style, then Jim gets these beauties out.

Jim - Hey, Shadow, ready to go?
Shadow - As I'll ever be.

We started the cars and with a roar of an engine louder by the echo of the room, we drove to an elevator. As we waited inside the cars, I started thinking about Nadia. She was and still is the love of my life and, if someone put as much as a scratch on my girl, I will not gift them the mercy of no longer be living in the mortal world. I was getting my Nadia...

NO MATTER WHAT!

____________________________________

So, yeah, how's it going? In case anyone was wondering, the Conquest Knight XV is the car in the chapter's photo. It's fully armored and it's one hell of a car. Just wanted to let you guys know how fucked up this might get.

Att. Your favorite psycho
TheDreamKING