Next up? Everyone

Shadow - I have an idea...
Jim - What is it?
Shadow - Follow me.

I walked into the house, went over to Dave to talk and saw him... Trying to get up? What? Is he serious? Was he trying to escape?

Shadow - What are you doing?
Dave - I'm getting up, what does it look like I'm doing? You savage shit.

I chuckled at his ignorance.

Shadow - Well, if you thought what you've seen makes me a savage, thank God you haven't seen me mad, huh?
Dave - ...
Shadow - Now, I'll need you to do something for me. Something really quick and simple as to what I come here for and you'll be on your way; out of our lives and, us, out of yours.
Dave - ...what would that be?
Jim - What are you doing?

Jim asked me.

Shadow - Don't worry.

I whispered back to him.

Shadow - I'm going to need your help, Dave.
Dave - Help?
Shadow - Yes, I'm going to need you to help me...

Jim stopped me.

Jim - P-W? Are you sure you want a P-W for this mission?
Shadow - P-Ws are dangerous for the success, but only if they're stupid.
Dave - What's a P-W?
Shadow - Simple, P-W stands for Pack Wolf.
Dave - Pack Wolves? Why Pack Wolves?
Shadow - Because of real wolves, wolves are loyal, loyal to their mate.
Jim - But not always to their pack.
Shadow - You see? If a wolf believes his pack is strong then he'll fight for that pack and his mate.
Jim - But, if he feels another pack is stronger than the one he's in...
Dave - What? Then he-

I cut him off.

Shadow - ...Then he makes the right choice and leaves his pack with their mate.
Dave - Hmm...
Jim - So, what will you be. An idiotic man who'd rather die than leave and live longer with his family?
Shadow - Or a Pack Wolf?

Dave was not the brightest person; I knew that, Jim knew it and he knew it more than all of us. Yet, he was thinking with a lowered head this time, seriously considering his options.

Dave - And... What's in it for me?
Shadow - We don't kill you.

Dave looked at me with a serious face. We stared at each other for a couple seconds, then...

Dave - Do I have a choice?

He chuckled with a smirk on his face. Jim smirked back.

Jim - No, no you don't.

I extended my arm with an open palm, offering help for him to get up.

Shadow - We will have an eye on you, trust has to be gained but, for now...

He grabs my hand and I help him get up

Shadow - Welcome to our pack. Let's get you ready.
Dave - Ready for what?
Shadow - Ready for the infiltration.

I pointed to Jim for his attention.

Shadow - Get the bombs.
Dave - Um...

All three of us were in the house, we went to the living room where I had left everything. Jim took the stuff from under the couch, Dave saw the weapons and the dead body of one of his colleagues next to them. He swallowed so loud I heard it half way across the room.