3. Don't You Wanna Stay

Olivia reached for her purse but Sonny gripped it firmly. Their eyes locked his dark cold gaze with her soft confused browns. Olivia grasped her purse and pulled as hard as she could. Sonny loosened his grip just as Olivia was beginning to pull harder. She took both hands and pulled the purse from him, in seconds Sonny’s body collided with hers. Sonny’s hands found their way to Olivia’s waist and gripped her hips tight.

“Now you listen to me” Sonny growled “What kind of game are you playing?”

His question caught her off guard, “What do you mean game?”

“Like you don’t know; think about it Olivia!” He let her go.

Olivia stumbled backwards until she hit the coffee table. “Sonny, if anyone is playing a game here it’s you.” She said biting her bottom lip.

Sonny slammed the door and turned back to face her, “I’m trying to find my son Olivia!”

“What the hell does that have to do with me?” she asked annoyed.

“I ask you for help finding him but instead you let me seduce you all within the same ten minutes.”

“Sonny, if I remember correctly you seduced me, on your desk, in your office. Not to mention the fact that we were interrupted by your ex-wife.” Olivia pointed out.

Olivia watched as Sonny’s eyes scanned her body, from her feet up to her eyes. She could tell he was reliving their time in the office.

“Stop it Sonny.” She warned

“Stop what?’ He asked smirking,

“You know damn well what I mean.” Olivia huffed putting her hands on her hips.

Sonny walked closer; closing the distance between them.

“No, I’m sorry I don’t know what you mean. Maybe you could refresh my memory.” He said playing with her hair.

Olivia felt the butterflies in her stomach, damn why did he have to know her so well. He had her trapped between his body and the coffee table, there was no way out.

“Sonny, I’m not going to refresh anything for you. Now get out.” She snapped.

“Oh you’re gettin’ feisty now you know what that does to me.” He grinned knowing it was pushing her buttons.

“Sonny” She began, clearing her throat “You’ve had a long day. You’re tired and you’re confused. You need to leave before you do something you’ll regret in the morning.”

He carefully placed his hands on both sides of her face, cupping it gently, “I wouldn’t regret doing something with you.” He whispered his breath hot on her face.

Olivia lost her balance and allowed Sonny to lay her down on the coffee table. He had her pinned down by her wrists, “Sonny why are you doing this?” She whispered confused.

“I love you Olivia and I need to know that there is a woman out there who gives a damn about me.” he replied his tone thick with lust, all for her.

It suddenly occurred to Olivia that he was just using her to get over Connie. She sat up pushing him away, “Okay, that’s enough. Go home Sonny.” She ordered walking to the door. She pulled it opened, he just stood there staring at her.

“I know what you’re doing Corinthos and I don’t like it. Not one bit.” She snarled.

“Olivia, why do you keep lying to yourself?” He asked walking closer to her.

“Sonny, as far as I’m concerned I’ve been perfectly honest with myself this entire time.”

He began to laugh, “What’s so funny?” she asked annoyed.

“You know if they had a contest for worst liar, you would win.” He chuckled.

“What about this is funny to you?” She questioned “You’re behaving like a child. This is the real world Sonny, we’re not kids anymore.”

 Within seconds, the door was closed and Sonny had Olivia roughly pinned against it.

“Let me go!” She warned trying to break free.

“You’re not going anywhere” he mused “this is how things are in the real world Liv.” He said dragging her over to the couch. He sat her down, “You better not get up.”

She watched as he locked the door, “Sonny, I’m gonna call Dante if you don’t get the hell out.” She snapped.

Sonny took a seat next to her, “Olivia, all I really wanted to do was talk, and return your purse.” He explained.

“Sonny if that were the case then you would’ve been gone by now,” She huffed.

“Listen to me, today in the office; I saw the way you looked at me. You enjoyed every second of what we did.” He told her.

“Okay, you’re right yes I did enjoy it. A little too much in fact.” She admitted “But now it’s done and over with.”

“It’s not over until you want it to be.” He said looking into her tired eyes.

Sonny stood up and walked to the door. Olivia sat there on the couch, she wanted him to stay.

“Sonny” she blurted.

He turned to look at her.

“Stay.” She simply said.