5. My Boo

The sun was just peeking through the cream colored curtains in Olivia’s bedroom when she opened her eyes. She lay there; in her room on her bed, but something was wrong. She rolled over and saw a man sleeping next to her. Her heart began to pound “What the hell?” she whispered. It took her a moment before she realized that the man sleeping beside her was none other than Sonny Corinthos.

“AHHH!” She screamed sitting up.

No, this could not be happening to her.

Sonny opened his eyes and noticed that he was in Olivia’s bedroom. He sat up and there she was, sitting there with a horrified expression on her face.

“Was I really that bad?” He asked smirking.

“Are you saying we had sex?” She asked

“What you mean you don’t remember?”

Olivia sat there; the events of the previous night started to come back to her. She remembered her and Sonny, together, in her bed.

“Oh my god” She gasped.

“What?” He asked

“Sonny you gotta go before things get worse.” She snapped pulling the sheet with her as she got out of bed.

“You know you don’t have to cover up. It’s not like I haven’t seen you . . . “He paused seeing that it was making her uncomfortable.

“Sonny, you need to go now.” Olivia tossed the sheet on the floor and put on her robe.

“Why? Isn’t this what you wanted?”

“Maybe it was last night but now I regret it.” She told him.

“Olivia I don’t understand you.” He said getting dressed.

“Oh Sonny it’s not that hard. We slept together and now I’m asking you to leave.” She spat frustrated.

“I know you want me to stay.” He said walking close to her.

“No Sonny I don’t.” She said walking into the living room.

“That’s not what you said last night!” He called after her.

“And what exactly did I say last night?” She asked turning back to him.

Sonny grinned, “You really want me to repeat every word?”

“You honestly remember every single word I said?” She asked

“Of course I do. It was the second best night of my life.” He told her.

“Oh yeah? And what was the first?” She wondered

“Our first time; back in Bensonhurst.” He said closing the gap between them.

Olivia stood there frozen; memories of them at fifteen in Sonny’s old hang out flooded her mind.

Sonny stared at her, he knew she was remembering.

Olivia lowered her eyes, “Yeah I guess you’re right. That night, it was really something.” She whispered.

Sonny watched as she turned away, “What is it Olivia?” He asked.

Olivia felt the tears well up in her eyes, “That night” she began “Sonny” she turned back around. “That night you took everything from me.” She chocked.

“What do you mean I took everything? I gave you Dante!” He yelled.

“Only because you were too stupid to not use protection! And I was too damn naive to know what was really going on!” Olivia shouted.

“Oh so it’s my fault our son is here!”

“I never said that!” She snapped glaring at him.

“Well then if you had no idea what was going on then why did you stick around in the hood so much?”

“You know damn well why. I was in love Sonny.”

“You liked the idea of danger, it excited you.”

“I did. But now I’m glad I ended things with you.”

“Do you have a DID too?” He asked.

Olivia raised her right hand and slapped him, hard.

“What the hell was that for?” Sonny asked placing his hand on his cheek.

“I’m not Connie or Kate so why would you insinuate such a thing?” Olivia demanded.

“I’m just asking because this woman in front of me right now is much different from the woman I was with last night.” He explained.

“Well I’m sorry to disappoint Sonny, but last night I was tired and I must’ve let you take advantage of me.” She said.

“Oh no, it was more like you took advantage of me.”

“Why would you say a thing like that?”

“You let me in, you asked me to stay, and you pulled me down on the bed.”

Before Olivia had a chance to respond there was a knock on the door,

“Mom!”

It was Dante . . .