Chapter Three : Shocking Happenings

"What the hell Manik..!! Are you in your senses..?? Do u know what u r saying?!" Nyonika shouted to Manik who was sitting on the couch with Ashok..while Ashok was just looking at Manik with a blank expression..

"Nyonika...calm down..! Pehle u were worried that Manikis not choosing any girl..and now when he has chosen..u r getting angry..! Listen to his point of view also..!"

Ashok stood up and kept his hand in Nyonika's shoulder with pleading eyes while Nyonika looked at him with disgust...

"Have u also lost it? Our son is saying that he wants to marry a girl whose marriage got broken because of his fiancé cheating on her...and u r supporting him in this decision! Are u both drunk or what ?! Are there no suitable girls left on this planet ? That u want to marry Nandini!? "
Nyonika roared as she looked at the father-son duo with bewilderment....and Ashok looked at Manik with pleading eyes...

"Mom...! Calm down....yeah I understand your worry about me marrying Nandini...of course every mom will get shocked seeing her son marrying a girl whose marriage has just broken,.,but mom trust me...when I first saw her in her photo...my heart spoke from inside that "This is the girl whom I was searching for so long!" Trust me her name was enough to create sensations in my heart which are a reminder of telling me that Nandini is that one girl which can make me fall in my knees....she is the one whom I would love to see in my dreams...she is the one who can make my heart beats give competition to a marathon runner..! She is the one...

"Okay!!!! Samajh gayi main ki wahi tumhaare Sapnon ki Raani hai..! Khush!! Now let me think how to talk to them regarding your marriage with Nandini..! " Nyonika interrupted and started walking here and there thinking about Nandini's parents reaction about her this proposal..while Manik and Ashok smiled seeing Nyonika agreeing to Manik..

******
Nandini ~

"Appa..I have to make some phone calls regarding the cancellation of my marriage..! I have to cancel all the preparations.. I will come in a minute or two..!" I spoke with a heavy heart still sniffing a bit...and got up with phone in my hand..

"Koi preparations cancel karne ki jarurat nahi hai...Shaadi hogi.,jarur hogi..! " A gorgeous lady wearing a red knee length dress with red stilettos interrupted accompanied by two men..One was a tall gentlemanly person who was probably looking the lady's husband while the other was A tall broad man....no...he is not that old..Boy,.! Yeah...he must be of my age..I suppose...he has a well maintained physique..chocolaty eyes..perfect orbs..perfect jawline,,everything perfect..his hair were gelled up neatly yet messy..which were making him look more cute and yet sexy..he was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans..the outfit was simple but was suiting him..

"Nandu...Tum andar jao..!" Amma said in a little loud tone..as she broke  my description of that boy..did she just see me ogling at him?! Aiyappa...! What will she think? That her daughter whose marriage has just cancelled is checking another boy !? Damn it..! Control yourself Nandini..! And now leave before your mother sees you doing any other thing weird..!

I left them alone and came to my room , sat on the bed and started thinking that what that lady wanted to say...why did she say that the marriage won't be cancelled..? And who was that boy? Why did I feel something something for him? I can't love anyone else after Madhyam...!  I can't..!

"Nandu..!!"  Amma's voice brushed my thoughts as I saw her standing on the door of my room looking nervous but happy..I went up to her and whispered " What happened? What did that lady wanted to say?"

"Nandu...that lady wants you to marry her son...she likes you..and above all her son also likes you..." Amma whispered softly and I was shocked to the core...

What the hell! What is the meaning of all this? Do they know what they are doing?! I mean..this is ridiculous...how can they expect a girl whose marriage with her beloved is just broken to marry their son whom she doesn't know also..! Horrible..! Am I a toy ?!

" Amma..what is this? How can I marry someone whom I don't know? I can't...! I just can't...! Ask them to leave as soon as possible..!" I whispered in a stern and loud voice,,,loud enough to make them hear..and Amma frowned at me and them smiled at them and took me inside ..

" Nandu...they are from a good family also...and we are not forcing..neither they want to force..if u like that boy..then only say a yes...! Acha now..that boy is coming to your room to talk to you!  behave properly..! Ok?!" Amma spoke looking at me and patted my forehead and left before I could say anything...

Is this all for real!! Till yesterday was getting married to the person whom I love and now....I am seeing a boy whom i don't know even know..! No wonder Destiny has its tricks and turns..!

***************
Manik ~
I and Dad finally managed to convince Mom to accept Nandini as my wife, as her daughter in law...though Dad accepted her at once...i still don't understand how coz a normal parent gets shocked hearing a sudden decision like this ...like my mom got..wait a min..i don't want to say my dad is abnormal but this is really weird..anyways.. Maybe he understood my feelings... Man to man huh? Leave this...the main thing is we are going to meet Nandini and her parents..!! The tough part..huff..! Wish i could skip this...how will i face and her and them? What will i say to her? I want to marry you coz i am in love with you in first sight...not even sight to be precise..i just saw her pic in internet..! What should i wear yaar? Let me ask Cabir..but wait a min..i haven't told them about my love in first sight with Nandini...they will kill me for sure! They wanted to be the first to know about my love...before Mom and Dad also..! Uff...should i tell them after everything is finalized? No..they will not like it..! But what if they reject our proposal? They will get sad after rejection...but i will be the most unhappiest person then...coz i really like her...and want to share the rest of my life with her...and this time i am 1000% sure...! Haaye...this heart and it's encounters....it manages to put us in such complicated situations..! Ohhnno...the clock is ticking away...i have to rush..i got ready in a hurry..and sat in the car with mom and dad..
We reached their home..and rang a doorbell and were greeted by their servant who showed us their room where the mother-father-daughter trio were sitting..and Nandini...aaghh...it pains inside the heart to see her like this..her hair also messed up..marks of tears..her kajal all spoilt..she is such a sweetheart... How can someone do such a thing to her!? Don't they have a heart? Bloody heartless people...! Anyways..i don't want to think about them..so yeah..Nandini got up from the couch taking her phone probably going to cancel the marriage preparations.. While my Mom marked our entry with a filmy dialogue..no not filmy it was an original one but the way it was said was filmy..
Then the trio looked at us a little surprised as we gave our introduction and Yash Uncle knew us..i guess Pallavi aunty also knew Mom because of all these kitty parties and all while Nandini was just looking at me..or should i say ogling at me..yeah..i noticed her..and her ogling session was broken by her mom who asked her to go inside her room while she looked all embarrassed and went away quickly..
There started a serious conversation for which we were and her parents listened to our request patiently..and surprisingly they agreed..coz they didn't had a proper reason to reject..good family..good business.. Good looking son in law ! Oops..i praised myself..but kya karoon..Main hoon Aadat se majboor..! Ok..so they asked me to meet Nandini once...and if Nandini also says a yes..then it's final...Pallavi Aunty went to the room Nandini went to get her ready to meet me...i guess she was not ready as we heard her yelling..that she don't want to meet anyone...and i,Mom and Dad just shared some awkward looks...while Aunty just smiled at us..and went inside...while Yash Uncle initiated a business conversation to keep us hooked..but i was only thinking about her...how difficult it would be for her to accept someone else as her to be..after accepting someone else as her husband mentally..and that too so suddenly... But i promise u Nandini... I will give u all the love and happiness u deserve....i will keep you happy always...! Pakka promise...!
And....Pallavi Aunty arrived breaking my chain of thoughts...she convinced Nandini to meet me..and i just got up to meet after getting a thumbs up from Mom and Dad...
Ohh god...i am so nervous... I hope i don't faint before reaching the room...Pls god help me ....!!

*****************