Chapter Six: A Date To Remember (1)

Hello people! Surprised to see the update? To be honest, I am also surprised that I am giving an update though I have my exams but I don't know what came up to me and I just started typing...okay, so here is the update, do tell me your reviews :)

*************************

I don't know when clock struck the time I was waiting for, time to pick Nandini from her home for our first official date, it seems so dreamy to me, It looks like it would all vanish away and I will wake up in my bed searching for my better half. But...the best part is, it isn't! Everything is for real and I am glad about it. I am ready from almost one hour but still my touch ups are never ending, whenever I am facing the mirror, I adjust my hair ,here and there, sometimes self motivating me for the date, ensuring everything would be fine and Nandini will one day love me like I do. I know it will take time but I am ready to give a lifetime for it.
I hurry up and reach the living room where Mom and Dad wish me luck and Dad gives me some tips as he accompany me to the car, no doubt he is the best dad ever! I smile all the way to her home, thinking what she would be wearing, how she would have dressed up,etc. Typical Girly Questions!

I reach the doorstep as I nervously ring the bell and the door is opened by Amma who smiles at me while I touch her feet for blessings and she happily keeps her hand over my head and says something in Tamil which I probably don't understand.

" Amma, looking gorgeous, if you wish we both can also go for a date? What say?"

I tried to flirt with her hoping she won't be angry and hopefully she wasn't , she smiled to me and responded

"Sorry Beta, but Appa has already planned a special date for me today, and my reservation is on the basis of first come first serve basis. Tonight, you have to manage with Nandini, better luck next time!"

She winked at me and I felt happy to mingle with her, while we were talking Appa came along with her and it would be an insult if I do not praise her as she was looking like an angel from heaven who is just here for me! She was dressed in a red gown, accompanied by red stilettos and diamond earrings, she had kept the hair open and in style which I like, and to be honest, she was wearing everything that was my favourite, thankfully she didn't knew about my choice otherwise I don't think she would have done so. I touched feet of Appa for his blessings and then like a gentleman forwarded my hand to her and she happily placed her hand over mine. Perfect! Just perfect! Our hands fitted together like they were made for each other and I felt so happy seeing them so perfect. We bid bye to Amma and Appa as they looked really very happy seeing their daughter moving on with the right guy and wished us all the best.

I opened the door for Nandini as she sat inside and I started driving.

***********
Nandini~

He was driving and there was only one emotion on his face, that was of happiness, I was just having question in my mind that 'Why?' , 'Why was he marrying me?' , 'Why was he doing so much for me and my family?' Probably, I don't see any benefit in doing so and what will he get doing this? I was lost in my thoughts when he snapped his fingers in from of me and asked

"What are you thinking?"

"Why are you doing all this?"

" Ermmm, first answer my question!"

"This is the answer to your question only, this question is roaming in my mind from yesterday, why are you doing this inspite of knowing the fact that I can't do what you expect from me!"

I almost yelled out of frustration but his expression was purely calm as he replied

" I don't expect anything from you Nandini."

" How can I believe you Manik? Every relation in this world in of give and take, just every relation! No one does anything for someone without a motive! Madhyam also used me to get property and..."

I almost broke down but still managed to gather myself in front of him as he spoke

"But you Nandini? You didn't have any secret motive behind loving him na? Yeah, I know there are many people who follow this give and take policy but you have to accept that there are still many people who are humans in real sense! You have to learn to trust,again!"

"That is what I can't do Manik, I am scared of trusting anyone again! "

" Don't worry Nandini, I will gain your trust for sure! Believe me!"

" But if it takes time,then?"

"I am ready to wait for my whole life for your trust!"

"But...."

"That's it! We have reached!"

He ended our discussion and got out of the car, opened the door for me and I must say, the place was mesmerizing, it was a bit filled with some young couples but the view from there was just too good, Manik, like a gentleman asked me to hold his hand and we moved to our table like a couple and sat there.

Manik had already ordered the food and we were just sitting accompanied by the awkward silence, finally Manik decided to break the silence and spoke

" Okay, so I don't know what to speak at this situation and I feel sound really stupid to ask this question, maybe you will throw your stilettos on me but still I am daring to do this..."

He spoke gleefully and the thought of throwing my stilettos on him made me chuckle and I just casually spoke

"What's the matter? What do you want to ask?"

He rubbed the back of his neck and he really looked cute in this action, okay so to be honest , he was looking hot and sexy in his white shirt, black tuxedo and black pants, his hair was gelled up but it seemed he had adjusted his hair a little too often, maybe due to nervousness but still he managed to look the best, and his smile, ahaan, it was like cherry on the cake, his smile was killing dude! And I was lost in this Greek God and was kind of gaping him which was noticed by him as he smirked at me and snapped his fingers again at me.

"Ahem,ahem! I wanted to ask, what are your hobbies and interests ?"

***********************
Okay, so how was it? No proof reading done and ignore unintentional errors! Pretty nervous about this one? And there are two parts for the date, this is the first one and the second one will be updated afterwards :) Anyways, do drop down your reviews and now let me catch up on my studies! Hope you all enjoyed reading!

Keep supporting me and my stories

Bye and take care