Making Purple Rain

I was with mommy and daddy. Well mommy. Daddy was making Purple Rain movie. I was behind the camera where the director was at. I was on mommy's lap watching daddy acting. He was done doing the when doves cry scene. After he did his scene.

"Okay Prince good job you can take 10 minute break"said the director. He nods.

"Thank you man"He said smiling walking towards us. I ran to him. He picked me up.

"My princess you doing good?"He asked looking at me. I wrapped an arm around his neck and on the other my hand was touching his chest. I nodded my head. He smiled.

"I'm hungry daddy"I said laying my head on his bare chest.

"Well i'll let mommy know you two can get something to eat while I get done the movie"He told me. I nodded and laied my chin on his chest. His arms were wrapped onto my waist. He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Aww that's so cute"Mommy says hugging daddy's side. Daddy turned and kissing mommy lips. Mommy pulled back.

"I love you Prince"Mommy says pecking his lips. He smiled.

"I love you more"Daddy says. Mommy gave me to her.

"Denise my baby is hungry so i'll be in here and ya'll get something to eat"Daddy says to mommy. Mommy nodded.

"Yes ok you want something?"Mommy asked daddy. He smiled.

"Yes"He says.

"What do you want?"Mommy asked.

"You babe"He says whispering in her ear.

"What?"Mommy says laughing.

"Please"Daddy says with puppy eyes.

"Prince no, not now tonight okay?"Mommy says laughing and pecked his pink lips.

"Yay but i want some chips and a salad"Daddy says.

"I want some chik fil a the chicken biscuit and waffle fries and can i have soda mommy?I asked mommy the last part.

"No sweetpea i love you but no..."Mommy says. I pouted. Daddy bend down.

"You mad huh babygirl"Daddy says wrapping his arms around me

"Daddy i wanted was a soda"I started to cry as my head was on his shoulder.

"Aww poor baby since you are my daughter and hers and especially you are my little princess I will pay her for your soda"He says stroking my hair and wiping my tears with his thumbs. 

"Okay daddy"I said sadly and sniffed.

"Alright be good for daddy"Daddy says to me and kissed my head. I went to mommy and she picked me up. We head to the car on way to get our food.