Getting Food With Mommy

We were in the car. Mommy had the radio on. Michael Jackson Thriller.

"Mommy michael jackson is on!!"I said excitedly dancing

"I know but we can't listen to him around daddy"Mommy says watching the road and me rear view mirror laughing. I laughed. Then it was Whitney Houston I will always love you.

"Mommy i love you"I said smiling sleepy.

"Aww i love you more"Mommy says turning to the drive way to get chik fil a.

"Hello my name is Alicia welcome to Chik Fil A may i take your order?"She asks.

"May I have a 4 mini chicken buscuit with  small fries and a chicken sanchwich with  medium fries and a salad"Mommy orders.

"Ok anything else?"Alicia says.

"I want a soda sprite please and a water and orange juice"Mommy says. Alicia told the price. We went to the person who took our order.

"OMG you're-you're-you're Vanity!!"Alicia whispered screamed.

"Yes I am"Mommy says smiling.

"Im a huge fan of yours"Alicia cried.

"Aww don't cry thank you here"Mommy says giving her a autograph and the money. Alicia gave her our food.

"Can you tell Prince that I said hi"Alicia says squealing.

"Sure of course  see you later Alicia"Mommy says smiling.

"See you later"Alicia said with faintly smile. Mommy drove off back where we were at. By the time we got there. Daddy was outside.

"Hey babe"Daddy says kissing Mommy lips. Mommy smiled.

"Hey"Mommy says. Daddy looked at me.

"Aww my baby is sleeping"Daddy says. He got in the passenger seat.

"Are you done your movie babe?"asked mommy.

"Yeah now i'm hungry"Daddy says laughing. Mommy laughed and looked at me.

"Ariana"Mommy calling me. She shooked me.

"Mommy i sleepy"I whined.

"Daddy's here and you have to eat you don't want your food to get cold"Mommy says. I exhaled and opened my eyes and i rubbed them.

"Here you go babycakes"Daddy says handing me my food.

"Thank you daddy"I said yawning. He nodded.

"Anything for my princess"He says smiling. He ate his salad. I was eating all of my food. Mommy was eating also. After we ate i dranked my soda. We went home and we got there and i was watching tv in my room. I have a room but most of the time i sleep with my daddy and mommy. Then i heard noises. I went in the hallway and it came from mommy and daddy's room. The door was unlocked. So i opened the door. I saw daddy on top of mommy. My mouth dropped.

"Daddy why are you hurting mommy?"I asked. Daddy was still frozed and hurry up got off of her.

"Babygirl i'm not hurting mommy we were just playing a game"Daddy says nervously. I came closer to the bed. I sat on the bed. I sat on daddy's lap.

"Daddy if you two are playing a game then why you two are naked?"I asked curiously.

"This is a game for adults like me and your mommy no little kids like you"Daddy explained.

"Oh.."I said kinda getting it.

"Now off of daddy's lap because i need to get in the shower so does mommy and go back to your room"Daddys tells me. I obeyed and went back to my room.