Meeting With Quincy Jones

Today me and daddy are going to meet with Quincy Jones. Because he says that he got a surprise for me. So me and daddy were in the car. I was in the backseat. The radio was on. The song Don't You Forget About Me by Simple Minds.

"Daddy I like this song"I said dancing.

"Haha you do huh it's ok"Daddy says laughing and shrugged. Then it was Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston.

"I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
Yeah I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me"Daddy sanged.

"I love this song daddy"I said dancing.

"Me too babygirl me too"Daddy says smiling. Daddy got out and got me from the backseat. He picked me up and put me on his hip and head inside of the...studio? We went inside and saw Quincy.

"Uncle Quin Quin"I jumped off of daddy's hip and ran to him.

"Hey munchkin how are you?"Uncle Quin Quin asked.

"I good"I said smiling. He smiled.

"Prince wassup how's your beautiful wife doing, you look great today "UQ says holding out his arms. Daddy hugged him.

"Hey she's doing great and thank you"Daddy says smiling hugging him. They pulled back. Uncle Quincy bend down to me.

"Munchkin I have a surprise for you"He says smiling.

"Oh really what is it?"I asked excitedly. He laughed.

"Hey smelly i got a special person for you to meet"Uncle Quincy says. I thought it was a dog but i saw a shadow it look like a person then there he was...

"Michael Jackson!!"I yelled. I ran to him. He picked me up so that his arms wrapped around me and my arm around his neck.

"Yes that's me what's your name sweetie?"He asked

"Ariana"I said like I was innocent.

"Beautiful name how old are you?"He asked. I held up 3 fingers.

"Big girl ain't ya pretty girl"Michael says. I nodded.

"What do you say princess"Daddy says.

"Thank you"I said blushing. Michael gave me to daddy. Daddy picked me up and we sat on a couch.  I was sitting in my daddy's lap. He sat me in the middle between him and Michael. Michael gave me a coloring book and crayons. I tried to color my hand with a crayon.

"No babe on the paper"said daddy. He motion my hand on the paper gently. I was busy coloring daddy was recording music I was with Michael. He stroked my cheek as I was coloring. He taught me how to write.

"Mikey"I said sweetly.

"Yes sweetheart"Michael says as he cupped my face and gently squeezed my cheeks.

"Do you mind if i can call you Mikey?"I asked him.

"Sure sweetpea"Mikey says. Daddy came out of the recording booth.

"Come on princess we have to see mommy"Daddy says.

"But I want to hang out with Mikey Daddy"I pouted.

"No babe you can't mommy wants to  see you, baby you haven't seen her all day"Daddy told me. I sighed and nodded.

"Bye mikey"I said sadly hugging him and kissed his cheek. He smiled.

"No bye's darling see you later"He says to me and winked.

"Okay see you later mikey"I smiled.

"Okay"Mikey says. We went back home.