Mikey's House

I was sitting on daddy's lap with mommy beside him. I had my diaper on and only. Shirtless. My hair was in a bun. Daddy was rubbing my back. I was crying all the way to Mikey's house. Mikey's maid came in the livingroom where we were at. 

"Denise,Michael,Prince,Ariana the dinner is ready"said Mikey's maid.

"Can I hold her?"Mikey asked Daddy and Mommy.

"Of course Michael"Mommy smiled.

"Sure Michael"Daddy smiled and gave me to him. Mikey smiled thanked them. I wrapped my arm around his neck and rubbed eye. Mikey kissed my cheek. We went to the kitchen and there was the dinner. We all sat anf I was on Mikey's lap. He held me. The maid gives us plates. Mikey made mines. I was eating with my spoon. Some rice fell and landed on my bare chest.Mikey got the rice from my chest and but it my mouth. Then,he careesing my cheek and kissed it. He was eating watching me eating.

"She's so cute ya'll made a adorable, cutest, beautiful baby"Mikey says.

"Thank you"Daddy and Mommy says.

"She look likes her mother, not gonna say little but some of Prince features"Mikey says rubbing my belly. He lift me up and turn me to face him and held me with his hands on my back. My knees was on his lap facing him.

"What do you say Ari?"Mommy asked.

"Thank you Mikey"I said hugging him.

"Kisses?"I said to mommy and daddy.

"Yes"Mommy says.

"Sure"Daddy says. I kissed Mikey. He smiled.

"I love you cutiepie"Mikey says.

"I love you more Mikey"I pecked his lips. He smiled.

"Night night babygirl"Daddy says.

"Daddy no"I whined.

"Daddy yes"Daddy mimicking my whining says picking me up from michael's lap. I pouted and he kissed my cheek.

"Come on cutie"Daddy says gently held my head and laid it on his shoulder.

"Mommy juice pwease?"I asked.

"Okay mamas hold on"Mommy cooed me. She made my juice in a sippy cup. Mommy gave my sippy cup to me. Daddy sat down and held me like a newborn. He bounced his leg up and down. I was drinking my juice looking at daddy as he looking at his phone.  I instantly fell asleep.