1995

I'm 17 years old now. I'm still in school. I'm a senior at Buckley School. I moved Cali. My mom and dad been divorce back in the early 80s. I live with my father and my sister lives with our mom. My mom goes with my god father for now Michael Jackson. My father is with Mayte Garcia. She's a belly dancer and she's Hispanic, Puerto Rican.  Where i go (school) there are a few of celebrites. Those celebrities I know TJ, Taryll, and Taj. Guess who are they related to my god father Michael Jackson. I like TJ. We talk ya know. I really do he's so fine. He's 17. My dad is really overprotective. He gets on my nerves sometimes. But i do love him very much. Im so grateful and blessed to have him as my father. So is my god father, hes overprotective but not as bad as my father. Anyways, me and my dad went to my godfather's house to hang and chill. I had on this

Thats me and thats how my hair look. It shows my ass real good. Yes, I do got ass its not small or not too big, its just fits my tights just right. We got there. Michael came and welcomed us in. I gave him hug. We sat down. Michael looked at me.

"Hey Princess, look at you girl wow, i remember when you were like 3 a little bit after we seen each other but that was it, you look beautiful"He looks at me. I blushed.

"Thanks"I looked down. He smiles.

"Yes, my babygirl has glowed up"Dad says.

"Daddy"I whined.

"Its true girl"Michael says.

"Give your god father some sugar now"He says holding his hands out. I went to him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks"He smiles. So dad and michael went to their zone. I was on my phone like always. Then all of the sudden i felt someone poke my shoulder. I looked there was TJ.

"Hi Ariana"He says smiling. He sat next to me. I couldnt even speak. I didnt even notice he was here. He looked concerned.

"Ari, are you okay?"He asked.

"How did you get here?"I asked.

"My dad, do you know who my dad is?"He asked.

"Yes, his name is Toriano but he goes by Tito, he's the guitarist in the Jackson 5 and he's the 3rd oldest out of all 9 children"I told him.

"Wow you really love my family"He says laughing. I laughed also.

"Im in love with your family, im a huge fan of your uncle Michael, you know he's my god father right?"I said.

"Aws thats wassup and yeah I know"He smiles.

"Im huge fan of your dad's, he's awesome"TJ says.

"I know my dad is"I bragged flipping my hair like im the shit. He laughed.

"You make me smile everytime we see or hang out with each other"He tells me.

"Aww thats so sweet TJ, i feel the same way"I said blushing.

"Really?"He says. I nodded.

"I need to tell you something"I said getting scared a little. I'm used to tell anyone about my feelings , not even my dad. I exhaled. His big dark almond brown gorgeous eyes was staring into mine. You can tell he's a Jackson. Thank you Lord for having the most fine ass boy on this earth.

"Do you like me because I don't like getting reject-"He cut me off with a kiss on my lips.

"Does this answer your question, i never will reject you, you're the most beautiful, amazing, funniest girl I know...come here"He motions me. I obeyed. He sat me on his lap.

"And I love you"He says looking into my eyes. I kissed him. His hands roamed down my lower back.

"Oh hell no!"Dad yells. I got scared.

"Daddy"I said like nothing happen. Dad looked at TJ.

"I don't care if you're Michael's nephew but don't break my little girl heart because I will do something to you and get ur father on me I'll fight him to" Dad says looking at him with a death stare.

"Prin-"Tj says but dad cuts him off. 

"Don't call me tha-"Dad says but my mom came out no where.

"Prince we need to talk"Mom says raising her eyebrow. I know it's about me. 

"Daddy just go and we'll talk later when we get home"I told him. He looked at me and then mom he sucked his teeth and went to my mom.  They talked I got off of TJ lap.

Daddy (prince) pov: I went to Denise. We walked into the dining room where Michael was.  I looked at Michael.

"Wassup Mikey"I said. 

"Wassup Princey" He says.  We both gave each other man hugs.  I sat down on the chair. 

"Soo Denise what is it "I said all irritated. 

"Prince,  Ariana is 17 and she's grown to have a boyfriends, she's so grown up and you have to understand that she entering a world of being soon responsible young adult" Denise explains. 

"Denise that's my only child,  my daughter my fucking baby girl , I don't want her to grow up because.....because she's going to leave me and she won't need her father after all! "I slightly yelled.

"Don't say that Prince shes still gonna come around "Michael says. 

"You sure? "I said.  

My pov: I heard the whole convo.  I run up to my dad hugged him tight and I was crying. 

"Wait hold up what's wrong baby girl,  you gonna tell me what's wrong princess"Daddy says. 

"I love you so much daddy I would never leave u"I cried. Daddy was shocked. 

"Daddy I don't wanna here you say that again"I cried.

"Honey I won't I'm sorry baby girl"Daddy says kissing my head. Mom and Michael smiled and tears.  I hugged my mom and Michael as well.  TJ came in we grouped all hugged.