Going To The Beach

We got home. When we got home mommy came to us.

"Hey mommy's baby"Momny cooed.

"Hi mommy can me, you and daddy go to the beach"I begged.

"Yes anything for my little girl"She says.

"Yay"I cheered. I went upstairs and got my bathinsuit and extra clothes. I put it in my mj bag. I went downstairs. I gave mommy my bag. We head to the beach. We got there I saw Mikey.

"Mikey"I ran to him.

"Hey sweetie"He kissed my cheek. I see daddy tense up.

"Why are you here?"Daddy asked rolling his eyes.

"I just wanna enjoy the view it's beautiful, now come on Prince no needed to roll your eyes"Mikey says smiling.

"Because everywhere we go you always in it,and you know our thing I'm so better than you"Daddy says rolling his eyes.

"Come man, you're such a big meanie you still on that get over it!!"Mikey screamed and getting all in daddy's grill. Daddy pushed him. Mommy stopped them.

"Daddy,Mikey stop please it's not the time I just want to have fun and ya'll get along please"I begged.

"No that's not gonna happen"Daddy says giving Mikey a stank face. Mikey huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Babe it's not the time, let Ariana have fun"Mommy says to Daddy. Daddy calmed down.

"Ok but it's on my baby and I'll do anything for my baby"Daddy says and picked me up, kissed my cheek. I nodded. I was gonna run to the beach but mommy stopped.

"I want to see you where I can see you because i don't want you to be far away so that mommy would freak out, please stay where I can see you and I mean it Ariana"Mommy said seriously. I nodded.

"Ariana I am seriously please respond"Mommy says calm.

"Ok mommy I understand"I said understoodly. I gave mommy a kiss on the lips and daddy a kiss on the lips and kiss mikey's cheek. They smiled. I ran to the beach. I was having fun and running around with mommy, daddy and mikey. Laying down on the sand and let the water splash on me. I was still running and i felt something sharp. I fell and screamed in pain. Daddy ran to me with Mommy by his side so Mikey was by mommy side.

"Mommy something sharp mommy"I cried in pain holding my foot. Mommy tried to calm me down. I couldn't.

"Ahh"I screamed in pain.

"Let mommy see your foot, I know baby it hurts"Mommy cooed me. Mikey stroked my hair and daddy  kiss my face. Mommy took my hands off of my foot. I look at my hands.

"I'm bleeding daddy"I cried.

"I know baby i know"Daddy says wiping the blood off my foot with a towel and Mikey picked me up and we went to the closest store and and a wrapped up bandage for my foot. Then we chilled at Mikey's house.